Weird?

edited March 2012 in Relationships
So I was looking for this sexy black nighty that I bought a while ago and never wore (key pointer here!) I did take the tags off though but the bows were all tied blah blah. ANYWAY I wanted to try and get my bf to notice me and maybe see if things could get better but I couldnt find it. Well tonight (3 days after I was looking for it) I was putting away laundry and there it is balled up right in plane site.. bows untied and everything....
Bf has already cheated and so I have major trust issues as it is but for it to be missing and then just pop up out of no where? WTF?
I asked him where did you find this? and he said I didn't it was there.. I know for a fact it wasn't because I have a pink and a blue one hanging on the same hanger in the back of the closet which is where the black one was as well but I couldn't find it and then i find it just balled up on top of some pants on the top shelf in plane site...

Sketchy??

Comments

• Things that make you go hmmmm :-??
  • Right. I KNOW it wasnt there. I mean I go in my closet every day I would have seen it. it was in plane site!
  • I smell something fishy
  • Does it smell like anything???
  • Smells like it was washed and Like I said I never wore it so I never washed it yet
  • I don't think him having another woman wear it is very likely.

What I find more likely is him wearing it. Maybe he has a fetish that he has never told you about...
  • @captivated either way EWW lol
  • Did he seem "guilty" when you asked him about it? I know my husband always gets this dumb "deer in headlights" look when I ask him something he knows he will get bitched at for lol
  • @captivated i love your thinking. My bd always had womens jeans in his room. Hidden in drawers. New things would pop up, things would disappear. I was CURIOUS shall we say. And then one day i noticed a pair of size 9 womens jeans from american eagle, red skinny jeans. He's a size 32 waist which is like a size 9 womens. Turns out all them clothes i kept finding were his.
  • edited March 2012
    It does seem unlikely he would be daring enough to have another woman wear it but not impossible. I hadnt thought about captivated's scenerio, but definitely possible. Either way, not cool
  • He gets quiet at times when i am pretty sure he is lying or gets really mad that I am asking. This time he was quiet said I didn't it was there and walked away from me so Idk
  • That almost seems like embarassment instead of guilt. She may be right hun
  • The only thing i can think is that he made it seem like a "gift" he is home alone here all day while I am at work because he works nights so there is like 10 hours where I am not home and Makenzie goes to her grandmas during the day
  • Well if he did wear it where was it for the 3 days that I didn't notice it anywhere?

• Maybe he was using it to pleasure himself. Like holding on to it thinking about perverted stuff lol...then he was embarrassed he got caught...or he was wearing it while dancing for people on chat roulette! LoL
  • If another woman wore it, where was it for 3 days?
  • I have no idea I am so confused on this situation lol so many things going through my head. lol @ashley_smashley Chat roulette is so nasty!
  • Well I hope you get it figured out. Im sorry you have to go through this at all. I'd be going crazy too!
  • My.step dad use to wear my moms stuff....lol
  • Maybe he "messed" on it. Sometimes they like the feel of the material
  • Wow.. I don't know what to believe.. he either has a fetish or cheated again.. has he being acting weird?? :( I'm sorry that you are going through this.. question. Why doesn't the baby stay with him when he isn't working so he can be busy instead of having extra time??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy Ill ask him again and be tuff about it.thanks for the male perspective! @janet_2012 the only reason she doesnt stay with him is because baby doesnt sleep much during the day. never has and he has to sleep. i get my sleep cause shes sleeping pretty much through the night only gets up once. plus i dont trust him and he doesnt know what hes doing even though i show him he doesnt listen and she screams when he holds her so yeah id rather her be with grandma
  • I asked again and he just got pissy with me. ive posted before how i think im done and i think i am just feels like im living with a room mate.
  • sorry hun that your inthis siutation. but he should be more open with communication with you, maybe you should try to tell him that this situation is really bothering you and if he cares about your feelings he will try to talk things out. tell him that you just want the truth.
    keep us posted. good luck
  • @hsweetie21 His communication SUCKS! I can sit there and ask him a question 3 or 4 times and he literally will just not answer. Im like HELLO and he says what? I repeat the question and he says ya i heard you and so I ask why didn't you answer then and he just says well I don't know so why answer.. Just say I don't know then you idiot! Blah But yes I will give it a shot cant make things any worse then they already are right?
    @ArmahnisMommy I don't know where he would go if we took a break I don't know where he would go if we break up. His mom is an hour away and He doesnt have a car both of the cars we have are mine. Plus his job is out here and he would loss it if we went back to his moms. Idk maybe a friend from work would let him stay with them but still no car. But I will bring it up and maybe he will change with out it having to happen. I sent him home once before (this was before we were prego) he didn't have a job and he had stopped looking and wasn't getting unemployment and I was DONE so I sent him home. I cryed for 3 days and then went and got him so idk we'll see what happens but ya we need to sit and chat for a while
  • Maybe I'll write him a letter. I like talking in person better but I think he does better when its not face to face