Ugh

edited March 2012 in Relationships
Why do men have to be a holes?

Comments

• Because that's how they feel good about themselves in the presence of higher beings.
  • Because we took all the good genes:)..
  • My man is a major asshole today. Like I want to tell him to go if it happens again.
  • edited March 2012
    My fiance gets like that too. He is a great guy and great father but he has his days. Lately its been bc he is stressed bc baby boy will be here soon and like most men he has put off getting the boys room ready (we had my daughter and son in the same room but she is getting to wear she needs her own room now) we had to get a door for the room bc its an old house built in the 1800's and there was only a flimsy partition door there when they redid everything back in the 70's. So now he is all stressed. They get stressed but instead of admitting it he gets upset and takes it out on us. Like he will lay his tools down, then can't find it and I'm the one who moved it...like Id even touch the tools, lol! What a tool!
    My dad used to do the same thing...my mom always complains about it too. I think guys get jealous too bc women can handle so much more at once than they can...we are multi tasking queens;)
  • Lol! Oh I think I'm almost over it :( he's my husband not my child and I want to take care and be happy myself not be a freaking slave and yelled at all the time!