don't know. ( not getting any better) updated @ bottom.

edited March 2012 in Depression
I don't know anymore what i can handle. Im starting to think there isn't much. My baby girl has been sick and she has been cranky today. I am in so much pain today. My boys are major brats. I feel like i have lost control of them. Ya, i know, im horrible. But they are bad, especially my 2yr old. I know i feel this way basically cuz i had a rough day but i needed to vent. Im going to try sleeping now before baby girl decides to make me hold her again. Good night.

Comments

• Aww sounds like you need a break! I'll text ya tomorrow so you can rest tonight LOL.
  • Sounds like my house at times! My 3 year old has really been acting up lately, think a lot is to do with a bit of jealousy since baby has arrived and he has realised he is here to stay and its typical for the age, they are trying to test the boundaries etc. hope you get some sleep, it will get better!
  • Sounds like u NEED some good sleep. Do u have anyone that can help u for a day or something just so u can have some decent rest and time to ur self?
  • Well the night i posted this. I got 0 sleep. I started crying to my husband. Then after that i could hold still no matter how hard i tried. And i felt like jumping out of my skin. Then the rest of the night i was in so much pain. And yesterday wasn't much better. But i got at least a little sleep last night. My baby is still cranky. My boys are getting to me bad. And my baby keeps crying when i put her down. Im so frustrated and depressed.
  • Ok. I decided i need serious help. Good thing i go to dr Thursday about the depression. Im afraid im going to hurt my children. I can't take it anymore. I got pissed at my husband just for working. I am losing it and i don't know what to do anymore. My 2 yr old never goes to sleep at bed time we have to fight him every night. He wakes up baby every night. And i am so messed up in the head right now. I can't do this.
  • I will. Im truly afraid to be completely honest though about how i feel.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Has anyone been afraid of what they were capable of.
  • I'm sorry I can't relate, but try to stay calm til your appointment. Your children love you and need you so much and they don't understand how frustrated you are. But just remember you are their whole world and you mean so much to them. Whenever I get frustrated I tell myself that. Hang in there mama and please get help. Vent as much as you need to we are all here to listen!!! %%-
  • Do you have any friends or family that could come sit with the kids while you get out of the house for a while? I am a sahm and know that constantly being at home with only kiddos to talk to can get rough. I also think you should call the dr and get an appt for today. You need someone to talk to now and get some help. Please know what you are feeling does not make you a bad mommy...it is just messed up hormones that you need help fixing. Praying for you.
  • Just checking in. How are u doing??
  • Sounds very much like ppd. Glad u know to get some help. No sleep doesnt help anything. Is ur husband able to take a day off/sick day to help u out w the kids so u can rest and take care of ur self? I hope things get better 4 u.
  • Today was a day. Not good and not bad. I can say, im glad to be going to dr tomorrow. I picked another fight with husband for no real reason. I hate myself for doing it. And i do feel like a horrible wife and mother. Thank you for checking up on me, its nice to know someone was thinking of me. @starrxoxo9
    And my husband had a day off today. But that only helped a little. Im hurting a lot. And have a headache.
  • I will update after i see my dr. Hopefully it will help. Talk to you ladies tomorrow.
  • I hope u get better momma
  • Good luck hun!! I really hope you feel better ASAP :)
  • Good luck, I'm hoping you are at the docs right now!
  • Hey ladies. I have an update. The dr saidi definitely have a mood disorder. But they want me to come back to find out how bad. He gave me a prescription that he thinks will help a lot.
  • That is good you are on the right path to recovery!
  • @armahnismommy i have been ok. Most the day. I had a a little temper a few min ago. I told my dr that i am ok some times and then the next min can snap. He said the medication should help. I really hope it does. @my2boys thanks, i really really hope so. I hate being the way i am.
    Thank you ladies for all the support. Its really nice to have other ladies to talk to.