can anyones lo....??

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
My baby girl is 5 month old and can already get out of her bumbo :-( i have also tried it with the play tray on n she still pushes herself round in a way that it comes off :-( not kool!!! anyone elses little one do this???

Comments

• Nyla is five months lol she cant get out of her bumbo bc he thighs r super thick lol even when i try n lift her out of It the bumbo stuck to her butt
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yep, it's normal. They have shown videos of babies as young as six weeks escaping them!
  • Idk because Tessa's turkey legs don't fit in it lol
  • yeah mines about to hit 6 months and he started getting out towards the end of 4 months i hardly use it unless hes super calm
  • Juliana started doing that even with the tray we had to stop using it at like 3-4 months.
  • Aww that sux i thought these things were meant to last for longer than it has lol shes been gettin out for a while too. thanks guys :-)

@nylasmommy aww bless her shes so kute in pics u hav put up on here!! I duno how to post pics from my fone lol

@HomeBirthAdvocate ah i didnt know u could use them in the bathtub!!!

@captivated oh really?? y didnt i know this!!! lol these things r expensive for such little use u get from them!!!

• They were recalled in 2007 because of it and mothers placing them on elevated surfaces thinking they couldn't get out. A lot of injuries! Then they put them back on the shelves. They considered recalling them again in 2011, but its really not faulty...just user error!
  • Awe, thank u girl :) i had learned how to post pics From @myheartzx3 :)