first tooth?

when did your babies get their first tooth? I feel like Robby has been teething forever but no teeth. he's only five months old but I didn't realize all this drooling and biting stuff happened so long before the teeth come in.

Comments

• My baby is 8 months old and has no teeth. :(
  • My LO will be 6 months on the 20th and he just cut his first tooth! I on the other hand didn't cut my first tooth until I was 10 months.
  • @ashley_smashley 10 months? Did you eat all kinds of food though? My mom has a big problem with Corri eating food because she has no teeth. But she has never choked. She just mashes everything with her gums.
  • My son was 4 months, my daughter was closer to 9 months. It can happen anytime...sometimes it seems like forever bc they drool alot and no teeth
  • @fate lol nope my mom gave me all kinds and I would gum it to death! My mom said that my favorite food to gum was steak!
  • @ashley_smashley I am terrified to give her steak. Lmao. I've given her green beans, carrots, peas, apples, lean ground beef, turkey and chicken. I suppose steak is next!
  • @sophiasmom11 It really isn't age specific. Whenever they get the hang of fruits or veggies and cereal, you can start. I think Gerber has meaty baby food when you hit stage 3 foods. I just give my baby what we eat usually. No deli meats though unless heated to kill any bacteria. And cook the other meats thoroughly.
  • Naliyah was 3 1/2 months when she got her two bottom ones they came at the same time
  • We found it today and he is 5 months and 1 day!! :-)
  • Jovani is 5mo & we're currently waiting for his first tooth to break through.. Any day now..