Starting food tonight!

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
Jack is 4 1/2 months. He's wanting to drink up to 7oz every 3 hours. That seems like a lot so I'm going to start fruits and veggies at dinner time. I tried rice and he didn't like it. What's the best to start with? I was thinking sweet potatoes?

Comments

• I was told to do veggies first.. And I started with sweet potatos and my baby loves them
  • Yes, always start with veggies first :) Good luck! Just remember food shouldn't replace any meals. The best time to feed them their solids is after a bottle. I always get so excited when it is time to introduce solids to my munchkins!
  • @captivated I'm very excited! I remember when my oldest started solids. I loved the faces he'd make. Lol
  • :-D It is the best watching our babies grow up. If only they could do it a bit more slowly!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RileyandMe awesome idea to freeze a banana. Thanks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dillon doesn't make faces. :-( He gobbles everything down. Lol I gave him a bit of banana mashed up to see if he liked it then really started with squash I think. It was either that or sweet potato.
  • I just got sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots. I'm going to do each for a week then try peaches since they are the same color