waiting on af

Shes going on 3 Weeks late. I took test this week but it was a negative though :/ yesterday, I went out grocery shopping I was fine. Right when I got in the car I wanted to throw up. Had to sit with the windows open n a bag to my face so I can spit BC I felt light headed.

Comments

• I would go get a blood test. With my son, all my HPTs were negative for weeks. Blood test was positive.
  • How soon did u get a positive with Nyla? Set up a blood test :)
  • @captivated really, I will wait another week then ill b a whole month late. I will call my ob.

@myheartzx3 I knew the first day I missed my period BC I was on clomid
  • Yeah! I even had the highly sensitive tests that detected just 10miu's of HCG. I was 9weeks pregnant and was still getting negative tests. Strange.
  • @captivated that is strange. But my hubby said hes gona buy me a test again this Fri. We shall see
  • Well this lil black duck is say stressing about the wife lol. Lets just say I may soon need a name change from dadof2and1togo to dadof3andohshit lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl im waiting on my af .. but it wouldnt take me by surprise if i was pregnant again ..
  • @Janet_2011 lol guess we can update each other when af comes
  • Mine hasn't come either it should be here soon cause remember I was on it for my b day which was on the 13 maybe since feb being a shorter month its gonna be a couple days late
  • Witg my son my period was over two.weeks late I took a test it was negative I went to.the dr. five days later for a cold and they made me take a test and it was postive. Turns out I ovulated late and I was only 4 weeks when I got a positive gl how old is your lo?
  • Yeah wait a whole month even a couple of days after that and then try to pregnancy test. It could still be to early. I was the same way I took like 2 pregnancy tests last October which was to early and then in the beginning of November I tested 2ce again and both came back possitive. So I was a little anxious, impatient and unsure.

Periods can come late some later then usual if you usually have irregular periods. :-D

Good Luck! %%-
  • Good luck Nyla wants a brother
  • @newmomma13, thats what Nigel think.that im just late BC Feb was a shorter month but it still had 29 days lol. Nigel keeps rubbing my lil baby gut I still have left lol

@kat1223 Nyla will b six months on the 27th :) sometimes af can b a week late but not 3 Weeks. The thing is I get all
    crampy 3 or 4 days before af shows & I dont have that feeling yet. im thinking of,testing again tho. Thanks :)

@wyattsmommy thanks girl :) lol u kno I want that positive haha ;)

@preggointx congrats on getting ur lil mama :) Nyla doesnt want a brother BC she likes being spoiled lol but Daddy wants a son haha

• @wyattsmommy girl June is right around the corner & I pray u get it sooner :)
  • Well wife just did a test and it says neg. Thats a load off my mind at the moment lol.
  • Lol thats great new :)
  • I was almost a full month late, took like 3 test. All of which came back negative when af FINALLY made her appearance.