I'm done npr

edited March 2012 in Relationships
So my husband punched a hole in the wall last night I was so upset with his behavior I am now staying at my friends house til thursday when I am going to go to a therapist with him but I am so over it so I guess we aren't ttc obviously so goodbye to pregly I'll check in every now and then! Thanks for all your support

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww... My hubby used to be like that. We had one door left in the house bc he'd get pissed and destroy doors. One night I went to sleep in the guest room and he came in raging drunk and started punching the wall and destroyed that door, woke me up and scared me to DEATH... I grabbed hold of my dogs and huddled in the corner till he was done and I packed up and left that night. He said the look on my face, bein so terrified, hurt HIM. He never wanted to be that guy to be scared of. And ill be damned if he didn't find a way to reign in his temper. He hasn't punched anything in years now. He said he can't stand to scare me like that again. Thank God. I hope Yall can work things out honey... I hope he can find a way to divert his temper before it gets to the point he destroys things... Good luck. Don't leave the forum... People like me (and I'm sure others) who have been thru shit like that can listen and support you thru this mess. Good luck.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just think I'm done with him this has been happening so often he says he's going to change but under the circumstances I am too stressed with it. Too little too late
  • What's he get so mad about?? And do you yell back??
  • I haven't been lately because I was never that person. He has influenced my actions. And I don't want to be like that. So I stopped
  • @excitedtobe... What's the update on your and your hsuband ?