today.

edited March 2012 in Depression
Today was a good day until now. My husband just left for work and now im depressed. My 2 yr old is sick and my baby is cranky. I really don't know if i can do this anymore. I feel like a horrible mother who should be better at being a mom. But i suck.

Comments

• Hang in there. Im sure you're doing great. I'll be praying for you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No, he just has a cold.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl I know the feeling. I have two children my self and is extremely stressful.. you just need a break.. you aren't a bad mother.. don't even think silly things like that.. being a mom is hard work and it takes strength and dedication.
  • Just get a good break and you'll be fine. Hope everything gets better %%-
  • @aishamusa i cant see anything.
  • honey you aren't a bad mom. the fact that you're worried that you're a horrible mom shows that you aren't one. i know depression well. just try to take things day by day, or hour by hour if needs be. have u got anybody to talk to? maybe see if someone could watch the kids for an afternoon and have some you time. things will get better. stay strong xxx
  • Today is ok. I was thinking that if we had our own home than i would be ok. But instead, all 5 of us are pretty much stuck in this room. And its frustrating.
  • I was just fine. I just barely started feeling down. I want to cry, but cant. I miss my husband and he's only at work. Why does this have to be so hard. One min im fine. Then i can either be pissed off at everything. Or be so sad and want to cry. Its so very hard. I don't understand why. My kids have been ok. I just want it to be bedtime. Im tired and i have a headache.
  • Look into getting a new place to live then. How many kids do you have?
    Its was my pregnancy timeline you can only see it on the computer.
  • I have 3 kids. 4, 2, and 3 months. I would love to get our own place. But my husband just started a new job. But its only part time and minimum wage ( which is only 7.25) which we can't survive on. We are hoping he gets his old job back soon. He was making 12.40 an hour which is better then 7.25. I just keep telling myself it has to get better soon.
  • Good day gone bad. My husband was supposed to be off at 9 and instead of coming home to help me, he is staying til 2. I am pissed. Cuz he knew i wanted him to come home. I don't feel good, feel like im going to throw up, and he knows that. And yet he decides to stay anyway. I feel like he doesn't care what so ever. I have been in pain all day, and haven't felt good all day. And once again, things he knew. And still decided to stay. He made me feel like work is more important than me. Now i want to cry. Goodnight everyone.
  • Sounds normal to me I have those days. Hope your doing better now you are a great mom :)
  • I am sorry you had a bad day, but maybe he was tribg to make more money ...to help with your current financial situation.
  • I am sure his choice to work more so you guys will have more money wasn't done maliciously ....
  • How did your Dr appt go??
  • @jules im ok i guess. Still upset, even though i shouldn't be.
    @ashley_smashley that is kinda what he was doing. He works with my best friend and i guess part of is worried he will cheat on me. But i know in the back of my brain that neither one would do that. But i cant help the thought.
    @starrxoxo9 they gave me a medication that is supposed to help. He said i definitely have a mood disorder but he didn't say which one. He referred me to a mental dr for a deeper evaluation. But so far i haven't noticed anything. But its only been a few days.
  • Well I hope you feel better soon!! Hang in there hun.
  • Today was a little better. I had some issues trying to cook everyone dinner tonight. My 2yr old kept getting into things while i was busy. And my baby girl woke up crying. Oh then discovered the boys been coloring on the walls. So i have to clean the walls. What fun. Good night.