Im havin a bby boy & ...

edited February 2011 in April 2011
Hi girlz...im lookin for some advice...im a first time mommy & im havin a bby boy :)! BUT I WAS WONDERIN WAT DO BBY BOYZ OR BBYZ IN GENERAL USE UP THE "Most". So I can finish with my registry...

Comments

• Diapers and wipes!
  • edited February 2011
    Diapers and wipes :) we went through a lot of binkies too cuz their easy to misplaced. Breast pads if ur planning on breast feeding.....get some bibs and USE them (we rarely used them and bunch if stuff got stained :( )
  • But the thing is I dnt kno which diapers wil wrk out btr for my bby's bottom..so im even scared to go crazy on buyin him diapers myself...EVEN THO I KNO THOSE WIL B NEEDED :)
  • I recomend pampers swaddles!! They work soooooo good! And after my daughter grew out of them I continued to use pampers.. HUGGIES SUCK!! They are a waste of money.. Babies pee straight thru them..
  • Reely :(.ewwww hahaha ok so
    •Wipes
    •Diapers
    •Bibs
    •Breast pads...
    N e thing else???
    C'mon girlz help plzzz.... :)
  • Bottles.. Lots of socks lol.. Pacifiers.. Lots and lots of recieving blanketts babues seem to always puke and pee and poop on them.. Hmmm let me think...
  • Plenty of onesies, HAND SANITIZER!, baby wash, baby towels, lysol wipes jus to be safe lol im a clean and sanitizing freak lol
  • Baby lotion and baby powder, desitine rash cream but i personally think A&D works better lol
  • Omggggg mommyof2girls who needs the rest of the momms iv got u letting me kno lol...&,its ok me & my bf r clean/neat freexx
  • Lol.. I know how I was with my first.. Oh and alcohol and q-tip for belly button oh and the wrap that goes around the tummy to protect the inbelico cord til it falls out idk what its call but its awsome lol.
  • Hahahaha..
    think think think...more ideas :)
    I love the help!!!!
  • @Mommy_2_B Buy second hand recieving blankets from garage sales or mom 2 mom sales & cut them & use those as burp cloths. I did that for both my kids & it saves a lot baby's dueof money since they obviously get stained quickly & easily. Make sure you have outfits in newborn & 0-3 because you don't know how big your baby will be. My daughter was full term & wore newborn for 6 weeks. I only had a couple sleepers & it was horrible trying to go out & find clothes for her after I delivered. (It was February & a lot of stores were already putting out spring/summer stuff so it made it really difficult to find winter sleepers & outfits)
  • What exactly is mom to mom sales & where can I get mre info?..
  • Well my bby is due in april :)..hope its wonderful weather for him....
  • Lots of socks!!!!!! You can never have too many wipes!!! My son has very very sensitive skin so he can only use huggies wipes. I love the pampers swaddlers as well they are very soft and work great. I pretty much just use pampers diapers now. My mother in law has always bought the diapers and wipes for my son (first grandchild, she's over every weekend) the only one I've told her not to get is loves. I don't remember the reason but it had to be pretty good for me to complain about something free. :) also if I were you if your planning on stocking up id get them from the same store so it will be easy to exchange for size. I use to buy something for my son everytime I went to the store before he was born. He never took a bottle but I know it would be nice to have lots of nipples. So id stock up on those. I think they should be changed out more often. I would also get lots of receiving blankets. I went through several a day. Dreft laundry soap too it goes faster than you think. Good luck!
  • Ahhhh so much info but then again so much help :)..
    I hope I get most of these in my bby shwr kinda think my bf/fam is plannin it already :)...wow how many socks do they go thru???..& this is newborn im takin about so that means my baby boy isnt even walkin yet lol...yupp added the soap to my registry yest :)...& im scared to get lke bby shampoo and all & idk if he's guna have delicate skin???