3 months old and eating? And sleeping?

edited March 2012 in Food
My daughter is 3 months old now and sometimes I feel like shes always eating... But she just got weighted a week ago and she was 11 pounds 8 oz. I'm just curious to know how much other 3 month old are eating and weight? and do ur los have sleep schedule or naps during the day?

Comments

• My daughter will be 14 wks on Monday and she weighs about the same, a little under 12 pounds. She eats approx every 3 hours during the day (EBF) and usually wakes up once at night to eat. Our schedule is eat, play, nap every 3 to 4 hours. She usually naps anywhere from 30 min to 1.5 hours with the avg being 45 min to an hour.
  • My little girl is also 3 months. She eats about every 3 hours and eats between 4-5 oz. Shes a piggy lol. Her last appointment (a week ago) she was 12 lbs even. And she has been sleeping most the night. Occasionally she will wake up, but she usually goes back to sleep. She wakes up around 5-6 am to eat. Then goes back to sleep til 8ish.
  • @angel26 and @readytobeamommy how many bottles do u think she does all day from the night feeding or early morning until bed? Bc my daugher is eating 4oz but with her early morning feeding until bedtime she does like 6 or 7 bottles. and what time do they go to bed?
  • Mines almost 3 months. Goes to bed at 10 wakes up at 7:30 then goes back to sleep until 10 or 11. She was eating 4 oz every 3 hours until her shots, now its 3 oz every 2 hours. She weighed 9.75 lbs at her check up.
  • @jennalynne87 thank u that helps very similar to my daughter. And I feel like my daughter is small yours must be a tinny thing. So cute they are all growing soo fast ...
  • @jules She is! I am sure she is around 10 now. Shes getting heavy for me. I am tiny too though, only 4'11' and weighed 120 when i got pregnant. I hope she turns out normal height though, her daddys 6 ft so she has hope.
  • Lol my daughter is so big for me too I'm.4 11 like u and right now I'm 89 pounds I know how u feel. We gotta put some muscle on.
  • LOL @jennalynne87 my son weighed more than that at birth! I think he weighed around 12 pounds at 3 months, he weighs 15 pounds at four months :)
  • My son is three months and at his two month check he weighed 12.13 he is a chunker even though he wasnt eating more than recommended. He eats five 4 oz bottles during the day (sometimes 4) & one to two 5oz bottle at night. He goes to bed around 8 usually wakes at 2am to eat and right back to sleep until 5~7 he is awake for about an hour then naps until 11 or noon. Then the rest of the day is cat naps :)
  • My baby is 3 1/2 months and eats 5oz every 3 hours (bottle). He eats his last one between 10pm & midnight and then sleeps 8 hours through the night (he started doing it all of a sudden around 7 or 8 weeks). Hes a little over 12lbs now
  • Well looks like my daughter is eating very normally. Sound a lot like ur lo @davidnaadynsmama. Thank u for sharing it was a help everyone.
  • Makenzie just started eating 4 oz last week. before he was doing 2oz (Because she wasn't keeping anything more down) She also has cereal in her bottle to help with reflux. She was weighted today and she is 12lbs. She takes little cat naps all day but has one good nap from 11-2ish she is also sleeping through the night :-)