anyone elses 7month old...

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
Watch shows. My daughter bella turned 7out months yesterday and she watches barney. She loves that show and actually watches it and yells at tv laughing. My oldest daughter never really seemed interested in tv or shows til she hit 2 yo she likes books better.

Comments

• My daughter is 6 mos today and she LOVES Little Einsteins. She gets all excited and talks and yes at the tv. Its so cute!
  • My lo loves mickey mouse clubhouse, jungle junction and oso lol :)
  • yes my lil 7mo watches the simpsons with me :)
  • edited March 2012
    My LO Haylee can't get enough of Dora. She laughs at the show... Kicks her legs and swings her hands. I call it my baby sitter. I only put it on if I'm taking a shower, in the middle if the night or during adult hanky panky time.
  • Lol @ynvtish during adult hanky panky time. We wait til kids are asleep.
  • @tbaby2011 ... We wait until their sleep as well... But sometimes lil Ms Haylee wakes up or may have taken a longer nap. All the other kids are sound sparrows but once and a while we have to get Dora to babysit for us.. LOL
  • @ynvtish i understand girl get it when you can.
  • Jace is 7 1/2 months and he loves little einsteins, mickeys clubhouse and wonder pets
  • Dora, bubble guppies, and backyardagins

The only time I can get the house clean is to put her in her bouncer and turn one of those on.
  • My baby loves barney actually Barney is my lifesaver LOL the longest he will ever sit he is 6 months.