Movement

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I used to feel the flutters and ive felt a few kicks, but since my belly starting actually poking out, I really havent been feeling much. Could it be because the baby has more room to move around now? Im 21 weeks.

Comments

• Im not hurting r anything, jus wonder if anybody has experienced this.
  • Im 22 weeks and last week was when I really starting feeling more than flutters. Feels like she's doing flips inside me. It comes and goes. Seems more active after I eat.
  • I started feeling the flutters at 17-18 weeks I believe but I didnt start showing til bout a week in a half ago and really havent felt much since then. I agree, it does feel like the baby is in there doing flips like crazy. My baby always done it around 12-2 at night.. Are u showing at all?
  • Yeah a little bit. My jeans are starting to get tight in the waist so I bought some maternity jeans. Seems to pop out a little but more every week. I gained about 6-7 pounds.
  • I had gained like 10 lbs the first few months. But I cant fit into any of my jeans now. It kinda worries me that I cant feel the baby as much as I used to but my mom seems to think its because Ive gotten big and there is more room for the baby.. In the process of getting a new dr so I dont have a dr to see so that adds on to the worrying too.
  • Im sure the babies fine. I haven't felt much movement in the last 24 hours either. Not compared to the last few days.
  • Thanks. I hope so. Jus worries me sometimes :(
  • The baby is probably fine and more likely you'll start feeling him/her as it gets bigger. If you are worried though call your doctor, that's what they are there for.
  • I dont have a dr right now. Waiting for insurance to kick in so I can. Thanks.