computer smart?

So I got my computer working and when it turns on it takes me to windows log in. I don't remember my user name or password. I don't have administrator on it.

Comments

• Don't type anything, just press enter and see if that works.
  • Have you ever created a backup password CD or flash drive? If not your sol...but contact Microsoft tech support, they might be able to help you get around it
  • Is it a dell computer?
  • Eh Nevermind. You've tried administrator as the username and nothing for the pw?
  • Omg I had the exact same problem before I had to go to a co,puter store and they opened it up for me, (Somehow) and I just haven't added a password since. :-D
  • @aishamusa how much did it cost? I'm broke lol
  • @aliboulding kids haven't tried that. I will try it. I pray it works!
  • Good luck calling microsoft. I had to call their customer support once and spent almost 4hrs on the phone trying to understand people that spoke and understood little to no english!
  • @captivated lol that's what I'm worried about. It sucks cause I think they are closed right now. Do you happen to have their number?
  • II got in! It automatically said jasmines in the user name so I clicked okay and it worked
  • Well I didn't have to pay I went to a computer store that's owned by my husbands Uncle and cousins (Well some of them) so they kind of gave me a deal. They also looked at the time they spent trying to fix it.

But when it comes to American stores im guessing they'll charge you like $50 dollars at the most because my SIL went to get her laptop fixed for about the same reason she actually couldnt even get on her computer and they charged her that. Just check out different computer store that fix computers and find the best deal you can.

@Proudmomma ;;)
  • P.S It took less then 5minutes so they didnt make me pay.... =D> Greatful! :-D
  • @aishamusa well all it took was clicking okay lol. I feel like an idiot. It automatically had my daughters name in the user box. Now I have to buy a cd rom
  • Was she using it before it acted up? it's ok i've had alot of slow moments when it came to me and my computer lol. :-D
  • @aishamusa honestly I have No clue lol.
  • :-j Strange.
  • Lol but at least I can get in