2 sacs

edited March 2012 in Pregnant
So I just went to the doctor and by his ultrasound I'm 6 weeks but there was a second sac that wasn't completely round. He doesn't kno if it is a sac filled with blood, or a twin that ill misscarry. Or a twin. Has anyone had this happen to them. I'm confused on what it actually could be

Comments

• Interesting sorry I dont know did he say when u will know more?
  • @kat1223 yeah in a week with anither ultrasound
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You were having the bleeding right? I believe I was telling you about the sub chorionic hemorrhage that I had. They happen for various reasons, however mine was related to the loss of a twin. I miscarried the twin, bleed for several weeks and now I'm still pregnant at 36 weeks. It was very scary and stressful. How are you doing now?
  • @kiwi_mom yeah I was bleed about 3 weeks ago the sac is just as big and the gestational one just looks like it it has a little more attached but I have been bleeding since could u see yours on an ultrasound?
  • @homebirthadvocate yeah the doc said that's what it could also b. I'm just soo curious now
  • Yeah that's exactly what mine looked like too. I did pass the twin:( it was considerably different from the clots I passed. I also bled for several weeks after. The blood changed from bright red to brown almost black. Sorry tmi.