What A Freak'n Day... Are you F'n Serious!

edited March 2012 in Postpartum Health
OMG.. I went to the Dr today.....

Sooo I had a little headache and had been feeling nauseous. No, don't go there.. there's no way I could be pregnant... I had my tubes tide a few months ago .. (LOL.. yeah it crossed my mind at first too.)

They check my blood pressure.. its a freaking routine process. Who would guess I have high blood pressure. 174/100 (Officially on HBP Meds now) ...

WTF... I'm even using the abbreviations now. Wow!

Had a little pain in my shoulder... Okay more like a lot of pain. Well I had to get a Cortisone shot in my torn rotator cuff in my shoulder. (Apparently from wear and tear... Over exerting myself... LOL) So now I'm officially old!

I have my own freaking diagnose...

High Blood Pressure:
......Too many freaking kids! 4 kids from 19 yrs old down to 8 months can manage to stress ANYONE out.

Torn Rotator in Shoulder:
......Toting a 8 month around all day. She's teething horribly and refusing to be put down... Acting like she's gonna die.

Remedy... 4-6 week get-a-way. Nope not to some tropical island. That means I'd have to get up and get dressed. (Way too much effort on my part)

I'd rather stay home in bed... And someone can come take my kids for 4-6 weeks so they can "get-a-way" from me.

Awwwww..... An instant cure! :-)

Comments

• Yeah I would be the same way.. I hope things get better for you. :)
  • I'm on self prescribed bed rest.... LOL

(((GET AWAY FROM MY DOOR AND I'VE CHANGED MY NAME.... WHO THE HECK IS MOM)))
  • LOL :-j I don't blame you specially if you have a 19 year old. That's the hermonal years :-D
  • @aishamusa ... Oh yeah! She's the needy one... She's gone to San Jose State. I'm not sure why she feels the need to come home EVERY FREAKING WEEKEND!
  • She wants to be close to Mommy :D
  • @YNVTish i went away to college at 19 and came home every weekend too. Glad i am not the only one. My bros made fun of me.

Anyways, hope you feel better