:-(

edited March 2012 in Babies Health
I took him to ER yesterday because he was short of breath, wheezing, fever, vomiting. coughing without stoping . They did xray and treated him with asthma medicine.

Comments

• Awwww poor Baby, my friends Baby does asthma treatments also. Shes now 2 yrs old n has gotton used to It n holds her own mask for 15 min each to about 3 to 4 times of treatment aday.
  • my boy doesn't like it , he cries until he falls asleep. his cousin has same problem but he's almost 3 years.
    the problem I have right now its I have to wait until my insurance sends me the nebulizer machine to star the treatment at home.
  • I was born w/asthma ..I hate having breathing treaments and using my inhaler..it makes me all shaky.
    If you have animals.. I suggest you give them away unless they're hypoallergenic dogs..they will cause breathing problems.
    Wish the best:)
  • I had to take my nephew to the er when he was 4 months old for wheezing. They had him on asthma medicine but I'd recommend buying a humidifier and put it near him while he sleeps. My nephew is now 9 and no sign of asthma:)
  • @nameless I don't have. so I don't know what's causing it.
    @victoriarenee. I was thinking about getting it. but I wasn't sure if buy a humidifier or vaporizer. I don't know the difference. lol. :)
  • Anything can cause it.. carpet.. dust..smelly goods..surprisingly cockroachs..cold air..
    And when he gets sick,like a cold..it will most likely be worst..and more wheezing
  • @momtobe2 Your best bet is a cool air humidifier.
  • @nameless every time he gets a cold its when the wheezing start.
    @Heather3girl. thanks.
  • yesterday I went to the doctor's office for an authorization for the nebulizer and its gonna take 72 hours to come. X(
  • Yeah def go buy a humidifier :) never had experience with a vaporizor but the humidifier helped with not only his wheezing but congestion and allergies
  • @victoriarenee it has to be cold or warm vaporizer??
  • I believe I bought him a cool mist humidifier.