hormones?

edited March 2012 in Relationships
All of a sudden within like the last two weeks, my fiance has started this thing where everyone is trying to get in my pants or steal me away. It all started after her baby shower. I thought it was because I had invited two good friends from high school, and we were chatting alot and catching up. But its like everyone is a threat, even her best friends. Im so confused cause last night we were discussing it and she kept saying that I enjoy talking more to our female friends then her and she feels like she isn't being loved enough, which isn't true, text multiple times a day asking how she's doing and tell her I love her and miss her, I write her love notes in the shower with the shower crayons. We cuddle and have sex almost everyday. I dont undertsand were she isn't feeling loved. I cook her dinner ane bring it to her at work, I do laundry. I try to be as nice as possible, I mean Im not perfect, im only 20 so sometimes I do/ say dumb shit or play pranks she dont find funny. She says she trusts me but not the other people. I've never done anything to make think im untrustworthy. She's the only person I've ever been with. Its just really annoying and I can't make her understand that no one wants me and im all hers. Everyone I ask says its hormones, but I thought I might other pregnant women their opinions.

Comments

• hormones... but really I think it is more of insecurities, her body is changing and she is getting bigger. I'm sure she is atleast somewhat bothered by it, so she would think you dont find her attractive anymore. I think she is insecure with her body changing and that it is her feeling more jealous of others and feeling threatened by them.
  • I agree with @my2boys... Hormones, insecurities about her body changing, and maybe you might need to pipe down on the females friends for a minute. Allow her to breath and relax while she's dealing with her changes. If she feels threatened.. its more important to cater to her need at this time then to continue constant contact with the unwanted.

Good luck because you think this is bad wait until she's almost ready to pop. The shit will really hit the fan.