Cutting teeth..

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
Jace is almost 8 months and has his bottom two teeth and now hes starting to get his top 4 teeth all at once but the 2 eye teeth have popped thru before the front two.. Lol he looks like a lil vampire baby lol..

Comments

• Hahaha!!! You gotta get a pic of that!!!
  • Lol they are so cute and look so different with teeth..
  • OMG I thought my son was the only one he's 9 months and has his 2 bottom teeth aswell and is getting a 3rd on bottom and all 4 up top and his 2 eye teeth seem to be the one to cut first LOL that's too funny my son had a really high fever for 4 days straight up to 103 and has had diarrhea for over a week and fussy when he's normally pretty quiet. Poor babies is your little one doing good thou??
  • edited February 2013
  • @yeseniadiaz59 so far he hasn't had a fever or anything, he's just acting normal like nothings going on.. Hes drooling like crazy and he keeps running his tongue over the new teeth coming in..
  • Lol naliyah has her 2bottom teeth and her two back bottom molars are cutting though
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama2bn2011 neither does mine and he's almost 9months :( I wonder why?
  • @mommy2be711 Cause every baby is different.. I wouldn't worry one bit, my bosses granddaughter didn't get any teeth tll she was 11 months old..
  • Well its good to no I'm not the only one dealing with this issue i was wondering my daughter is 6 1/2 months and not even one tooth