magic jack

Does anyone have it or know someone with it?

Comments

• Bump...I've always wondered about it too...I used to have Skype phone...but it had issues :/
  • My dad has one. It's the old kind that only works when the computer is on so he has his on all day. It works fine. I think the new one doesn't require a computer I could be wrong though.
  • We have one. Only works when computers on. We never use it but it does work just fine. Kinda just have it so its there is we need it. Works tho. I recomend it if u want a home phone but never really use it enough to pay a monthly bill. I know theres a way for prople to call u on it but never even tried.
  • My uncle has it. He had the old one that disconnected if an email was sent but got the new one that doesn't. It still needs a computer tho & he loves it!
  • I have it! Love it! Only $30 a year so we don't deal with monthly payments. I call people on it and people call us on it everyday. It's just like a house phone except way cheaper.
  • Well I talked to a girl with mj plus and it works great. I just need it for when my bd calls.
  • my boss has one. people can never hear him he is always advertisign it....i think the phone he bought is the problem, not the magic jack.
  • My friend moved to Canada and got one with a ny number so we always stayed connected. It works great from what she says.
  • That's great! Well I think That's what I will get when time