im going crazy

edited March 2012 in Third Trimester
Almost 39 weeks & I absolutely cant take it anymore I could barely walk sit or lay down the pressure is too bad :(

Comments

• :( I'm only 35 + 4 and I'm so scared that I will be the same! My daughter went 2 weeks overdue and it wasn't until 41 weeks that I got uncomfortable but with this one all the pains and very strong bh started at 25 weeks. Its all settled now but I'm worried I'm gunna feel like I've been run over by a truck in the next 2 weeks. Second pregnancys are aweful!!! Labour dust xoxo
  • Why don't u ask ur Dr to induce u?? I was just like u last year and my Dr induced me at 38 weeks.. I couldn't take it anymore either I was exhausted and hurting
  • @mummy__to_be thank you @jen91811 I tried they said they cant induce me for that :(
  • @mom2Ing if only I could get rest I havent slept in days maybe a week now because of this pressure I cant sit stand laydown or anything
  • Have you tried taking a warm bath?
  • @starrxoxo9 ive tried absolutely everything nothing works :(
  • I was in so much pain towards the end that I couldn't even turn in bed from how bad my body hurted.my Dr gave me some great advice that did miracles. She told me to put raw rice in a sock and tie the end so the rice doesn't come out and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes then when. It stops have someone massage u with it where it hurts and repeat as needed. U should try it. It did wonders for me :)
  • @jen91811 wats so funny is that I did that too im spanish an we usually do that for cramps as well lol but still nothing last night I was having contractions all night but not close together & they havent stopped so hopefully its a sign
  • @jennie21 LOL yea its cheaper than heating pads. Are u dilated any yet? Hope ur baby comes to join us very soon :) I'm not due till August but my Dr will endive me at 37 weeks so my baby boy will b here by July :) o And I HAVE A 6 MONTH OLD :)

• @jen91811 im 2cm & I know I want her out... Congrats :)
  • Oh honey I feel u I was walking around being 5 cm for about a month :/ it sucked I thought she was going to come out from how low I felt her.. I started dilatating at 30 weeks ..