shaking her head "no"

edited March 2012 in Babies
So for the past 20 mins Tessa has been playing on the floor and she keeps shaking her head like she's saying no lol. It's funny but is it normal??

Comments

• My daughter does that all the time she is 7 1/2 months. She sometimes does it when I'm asking her questions like do you want daddy. It cracks me up!
  • my daughter is 6 mos an does it.
  • It's something new and exciting and probably got a response from you; a smile, laughter, any attention really. :) So she is proud of herself for doing a good job. Next week it might be something else and nodding her head will be momentary forgotten. It is the same with words.

Completely normal and adorable!
  • Aww ok thanks :) it is super cute lol
  • My daughter was doing that around the same age, but stopped after a while. Now, she's going on 11 months and REALLY tells me no now LOL. She's so mean to me, she bites and scratches and pinches me...but then she gives me the best slobbery kisses ever! She's like the Sour Patch Kid in those commercials lol!
  • Zorian started doing that outta nowhere one day when he was 4mo, it was hilarious! He would not stop, thought he was gonna make himself dizzy lol
  • @lilsugarsmomma Hahaha well make sure she doesn't cut your hair off in the middle of the night lol!!!