What is your lo's favorite toy?

edited March 2012 in Babies
Perferably (sp?) 6 months and up, madison is almost 6 months, about to be sitting on her own and i think she's bored with her toys. I'd like to invest in some but want some input please. Thank ya :)

Comments

• My 10.5 month old is a fan of household items such as baby spoons, measuring cups and spoons, cooking and baby bowls, and old cell phones LOL. I haven't bought her new toys since Christmas cuz she's so content with stuff from around the house!
  • Honestly anything from the kitchen, spoons of all sizes, plastic spatulas, large tupperwear, pots that can hold smaller pots. She also loves her Leapfrog Scout/Violet dog doll thing and she has a large plastic tonka truck.

What we do is cycle her toys, she'll have one or two constant favorits but we will cycle in/out about ten toys every other week or so when she gets bored of what she is playing with. Works better then buying new toys all the time.
  • @lilsugarsmomma @conreeaght genius's(sp?) i found some things in my kitchen :) as soon as we get enough cycling them is a great idea!
    @starrxoxo9 i almost bought that one! I ended up with something else, hmm, i may be going to walmart today
  • You won't regret it!! Lol
  • @starxoxo9 OMG!!! That was my 3 year old daughter's favorite! Now it's my son's as well! He will play with that thing for HOURS. I highly recommend!

Other than that, household items, dogfood, electrical outlets, cords, baby monitor, remote controls... ~X(
  • @captivated haha the first time we gave it to her she started banging on it in approval lol. Now she picks the whole thing up and chews on the steering wheel :)
  • A bag of wipes is his favorite toy! Lol he's 6 months...but other than that, he likes this little blankie thingy that his great grandmother got him, it has small pieces of ribbon all around the edges, & his Elmo stuffed animal b/c it has big eyes :D
  • Bag from baby wipes, my phone, phone cord - not plugged in and is supervised, metro card, credit card, tags from clothes - blankets - rags - etc.
  • Remote, cords, my phone, clothes hangers, anything that he can get his hands on pretty much lol
  • My LO loves this...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11928541

No joke, its probably the most annoying toy in the world...but he love LOVES it! His GiGi got it for him...I think she intentionally picked the most annoying toy to buy him.

He also really loves this..
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3829912&searchURL=false
  • my daughter is 5 months and she loves the bright starts links.she sleeps with it bathes with it..she doesn't get them go.lok
  • Anything she shouldn't have, remote, cell phone, zipper, my moms jewellery, plus these animal puppets my sister got her for Xmas.
    Oh and water! Sometimes, I pour a little onto her high chair tray, and she moves it around. So cute.
  • @caroline8_p haha! I thought I was a horrible mom for letting him play with cords! I always watch him and they're not plugged in as well. Glad I'm not alone!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.