three kids???

edited March 2012 in Getting pregnant
So my husband wants a 3rd and last baby.. I don't want to right now.. or even in a near future. I am not sure on what to do. Well even though we haven't even used any protection other than condoms which sometimes either break or slip off or something dumb happens.. I'm freaking out because my period was due this week and is still to come, I don't want to freak out even more and test so soon because I tested for 4 months and they were all negatives .. needless to say that my husband is excited as hell thinking that I am pregnant.

What am I going to do if I am,? My mom is always talking shit saying how two kids are too much and that I shouldn't had gotten pregnant with my second.. I'm wondering how to shut her up if I am pregnant with my third.

Comments

• @bexiewexie I do believe the same thing you do, but I'm still scared and hoping that is all in my head. And thanks for the wishes and reading the post.
  • Test in a couple of week that way you'll know for sure. And 2 kids is nothing. Ive seen people that have like 8 kids. But if both kids are extremely active it makes sense why she'd say theres too many kids :)
  • Who cares what your mom thinks! Not sure why 2 kids is too many though. I want 3 kids.... Just not yet!
  • @AishaMusa my two year old is active but not to an extreme. And my 6 months old is great :)
    @cupcake22 that's a good time to wait
    @smcox she talks enough crap to drive the sanest person insane..
  • Oh I completely understand! My fil is the same way.
  • Lol .. I cant even start to imagine the hell I am going to go through if I am pregnant.. and abortion is completely out of the question.. if I am not I will consider a long lasting birth control.. condoms don't work for me.
  • @Janet_2011 So what's stopping you from having another kid? ;;)
  • That's what I did for like 2 and a half years after I got married we just wern't ready enough I got on the Depo Shot, the Only Problem I got out of it was my hair was coming out little by little. But I have soooo much hair and my hair's so thick so loosing some hair didn't bother me. :-D I don't think any birth control is fool proof there's always gonna be something wrong with it rather it's with the symptoms or the strength of the birth control.

I'd rather have a weird symptom then have my birth control not work at all or risk the chance of it not working. :O

Well Im greatful I don't need to worry about that stuff for a while now. :-D
  • I don't think I'm patient enough to handle 3 kids under the age of 4.. but I am seriously thinking that I'm pregnant.. I am feeling nauseous. I never got another birth control other than condoms because they all seem to have too many weird side effects @AishaMusa
  • You should be able to do a pregnancy test within a week or two after your missed af. I kinda knew I was pregnant because my af is never late..
  • Ok so I got my period :)
  • Congratulations on your af!! :)
  • @Tootie08 thanks.. I'm so happy lol
  • @Janet_2011 I know how u feel...I had a scare last month but I was so happy when af finally showed.
  • @Tootie08 lol who could had said that blood would make us happy one day
  • I am Googling birth controls to see which one I like.. so no sex til I find one. Good thing I'm on my period:) @bexiewexie