Not feeling good, please help!

I woke up this morning and something is not the same. I feel off, I have a headache, sick to my stomach, (tmi) runny stools, can't really stay of the toliet for long, also feel weak and very tired, with lots of back pain. No contractions, baby is moving fine. My due date is tomorrow. I have never experienced this other than being sick. My ? is am I sick or could it be the day? I have heard other say they felt sick on there day of labor. Hmmm........

Comments

• Mmm I think it mite be ur day lol ! Good luck I hope today is it for u !
  • It sounds like it could be your day! I never experienced that because I had to be induced, but I've read plenty of books & those all sound like symptoms that labor is near. GL momma! Keep us updated :D
  • Yeah I have a 7 and 5 year old, and had them both natural 2 weeks before my dd, never felt this way though. Everything has been different this time. Thanks I was worried I maybe sick and I really don't want to be sick right now not knowing when she is coming. I do have a scheduled induction for April 2nd, if she doesn't come on her own.
  • Maybe, maybe not! I felt like that for over a week before labor hit. Labor dust!
  • sounds like your bodys getting ready to birth a baby! good luck hon!
  • I hope she is ready, I know I sure am. I have been 3 cm effaced for 5 weeks now.