c-section

edited February 2011 in Giving birth
So had my appointment today and the doc has agreed to give me a c-section she will be here on the 16th June I'm so excited. The reason for the c-section is I had a horrible birth with my son lots of complications so its safer.

Comments

• Good luck! I have had 2 csections myself and plan on a 3rd :)
  • Im having my 3rd c section... Not by choice... My body doesnt work during birthing process. I hate epidurals they really scare me.
  • That's good! My docs trying to convince me to do a vback..I don't want to go through what I did with my first..labor for two days to end up in a csection...just rather start with a csection.
  • I had my first 2 normal but with this one i will have to have a c section,which really scares me. And to top it off i watched one born every minute..which put me off. I honestly dont mind how i deliver suppose its just normal fears everyone has. :-)
  • Caitiecakes - me too I was in labor for 43 hours and finally got a c section.... this is going to be my second one. I was thinking about doing a vbac but I don't think I am going to anymore... I just wanna get this baby out of me! Lol
  • You gotta move it to the 17th, I need someone with the same due date.....jeez ladies ;)