cranky baby

edited March 2012 in Babies
Kirsten has been cranky lately. She plays a little, but has been crying quite a bit. She eats, sleeps and crys. Does anyone else have cranky babies? She's only 3 months.

Comments

• Mine! I think she is teething. She is 4.5 months old
  • Im not sure what her issue is. I hope she goes back to being my happy baby soon. I love when she laughs and smiles. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My lo has reflux. I have medicine for it but i need to remember to give it to her. Maybe that's why she upset.
  • Mine is 3 month old has started being like that. Like screaming at the top of her lungs till she falls asleep.
  • Kirsten does that sometimes. But other times she just has this pitiful cry.
  • Me! He's 6 1/2 months. Been like this since 3 months due to teething. Possibly teething for your baby also?
  • @rileyandme I thought Tessa had reflux but her pediatrician told me if she did, she would NOT be sleeping at night. So maybe he doesn't have it.
  • I didn't think of teething. She drooling a lot and loves chewing on fingers and her blanket. Mostly fingers lol. The blanket basically catches the drool. Lol.
  • Today kirsten has been crying most the day. I have a massive headache and her being like this isn't helping. Im thinking i should take her to dr. There is no visual thing wrong. But yesterday she was laying on my bed. After repeated times telling my kids to get off my bed, my oldest kinda fell on her.