is there any ttc ladies left?!

ValVal
edited March 2012 in Trying to conceive
im happy to know alot of woman are getting their bfp* but theres still some of us that are still trying right??..? lol

i go in to see my dr tonight starting round 3 of clomid if he doesnt decided to change his mind :-ss im kinda really shooting this month or next month i would love to have a Jan/feb baby
***baby dust to all***

Comments

• *raises hand* Still ttcing here. As soon as I track down our insurance cards hubby and I are both going to go get checked out.
  • @pineapple07- how long have you been trying for?? yes take advantage of insurance! i didnt hav any for the longest time so now that i have it im going crazy with it lol
  • Hubby and I are still trying. 3 years now
  • @casella- yes i believe i recall you trying since last yr when i first joined* girlie we just have to keep our faith up it'll happen **
  • Apparently still me too... Blood test came back negative somehow...
  • @redshadoe0- are you kidding me??? weird. your still int hought arent you?? didnt you say you had till like tuesday or wed this week to be considered late?
  • @val
    Yeah just have to keep trying. Maybe we will get preg at the same time. Where are you at on your cycle right now? AF should be in 15 days max for me unless I'm preg.
  • @ casalla- i just finish af im on cd 4! i go to the drs this evening and should be starting round 3 of clomid i used to have a 33-36 cycle or even a 26 day cycle but since ive been on clomid it kinda regualted me. I have notice i have been ona 28 day cycle n will get a positive opk cd13 to be ovualting cd14! but i did notice clomid kinda dried me up i dont have ewcm like before.
  • @Val-Been trying for three years now, I had the same problem of not having insurance for awhile.
  • Yeah, last cd should be Wednesday. So friggin confused/pissed
  • I'm still ttc, too. What happened with the blood test @RedShadoe0? Did they do the same one as last time? Why won't they run the damn numbers? Grr. I'm not.growling at you, BTW. I'm growling FOR you. :) *hugs* I'm STILL keeping positive for you, hon.
  • Ok so I just left the drs gave me another rx with 3 refills 6 round of clomid total he thinks its just bad timing with us! He is asking for the bf to get retested though. He also told me to take mucinex... Be said everything looks fine but asking for an ultrasound on cd 12 to check my ovaries
  • We r ttc. Month #15 for us. Af was due thursday but came EARLY, today.... Spotting. Its never early. Yuck! I suppose early is better than late and getting my hopes up.

Good luck to all of u wonderdul ladies!!! Keep up the faith and hope. It will happen. ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hope all you ladies get your BFP very soon :) keep up the faith. @everyone try the app called my days, it helped me out a whole lot. the first time I got it, I got pregnant the same month. good luck!
  • i just got my $40 box of digital opks =/ this whole process is expensive! lol so i decided if this month doesnt work im going to take next month off its my bday!! =) and dont wanna be stressing over taking clomid getting a positive opk... so well see. good luck ladie** its baby dancing week next week im excited ;)
  • Im not trying right now but def will be in a few months I have a 5 month son who us a handful but def want them close in age so in about 4you months I will go off birth control and start trying