edited November 2014 in Parenting

Comments

• Its possible that its jealousy, but its probably just the age. david never had "terrible twos", he had "terrible 3s" lol, but perhaps its this... Before you had the new baby, you probably had much more one on one time with him to teach him how to.behave. Im sure you have your hands full with two, and maybe you've been a little more flexible with the rules? Just a thought. It always helps to keep them busy doing something fun, besides just being in front of a tv.(im not saying thats what you do though). Ive found that david behaves much better when hes getting one on one time & isnt bored. I just had another baby so I know its difficult to spend as much quality time with him as I used to :( Goodluck hun
  • edited November 2014
  • I understand. I have a 4 yr old and a 4 month old. David and I were so close & he was very well behaved. After having aadyn, a lot of my focus was directed toward him (you cant ignore a baby lol). I can tell that david misses all the time we spent together. We still do, but not like before. Im also much more stressed and tend to snap at him a little easier. Its hard juggling two or more children. All you.can do is try your best & make sure he knows hes loved. Like I said, keep him busy doing fun things. A bored child tends to get in more trouble lol
  • edited November 2014
  • He would be just as jealous over a lil brother lol. He'll be okay, just make an effort to spend more time together. I know its hard! Goodluck hun
  • Thanx and I will
  • Hmm my 7yr old all of a sudden has an attitude with me and i have an 8 mo old. When she was first born he didnt have anything to do with her now he loves playing with her bit for some reason hates me.hes good to everyone but me srry no advice other than continue to punish cuz thats wat im doing
  • Even though i do more with him now than i ever did.... brat..... lol
  • Exactly wat @davidnayadynsmama said at that age they nees to see they're equal. Now my son is old enough and smart enough to know wats going on
  • My jus turned 4 year old has gotten really bad an mouthy its stressful sumtimes !
  • edited November 2014