This is gross. Whats your opinion?

Hope the link from my phone works
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/03/28/alicia-silverstone-chews-food-her-son-bear-video

What do you think of a mother doing this? I think its pretty gross. We arent birds :/

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Lol so funny you posted this. My friend put this on FB yesterday and my exact comment was "she should have named him Bird Blu". At least she doesn't literally vomit it up. That would be worse. Hah
  • Lol true, but its still pretty gross and a good way to spread germs & get him sick @rtmommy
  • I don't think its that bad lol. Maybe he wanted to try something he couldn't handle yet, so she just mashed it up a little for him lol
  • edited March 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mash it up with a fork! Lol @starrxoxo9
  • Yea I agree kinda gross !
  • @ArmahnisMommy a lot of women eat or encapsulate their placents. Full of vitamins and stuff.. but I would never do it.. I dont think.
  • I saw this on TMZ. I think it's absolutely disgusting! Jmo
  • gross. I wouldn't do that. NO NO NO. ^_^
  • What's wrong with eating your placenta? I did it.... ;-)
  • No, seriously joking on that one. But yes, I find this disgusting. Why not mash it up?
  • Its gross but i dont think it needed all the attention on tv and what not. I doubt she does it all the time. I wouldnt do it but i dont think it makes her a bad mom. Lol
  • What happens when they go to a restaurant? Do it in front of a crowd? The kid would expect it in public AND private!
  • I dont think it makes her a bad mom but its just so disgusting lol
  • My cousin had her placenta encapsulated, she said it helped her milk, and she had no postpartum depression! Also my mom and sister do the food thing, but I think its gross, mainly because of the germs, I also don't kiss my son on the lips wich is common where I'm from.
  • I kiss my son on his lips but that is far from chewing food and basically spitting it into my childs mouth lol @pregnantelf
  • I chew up small pieces of meat and give to my son...but feeding him mouth to mouth..no no
  • Cavities are contagious, I think it's beyond gross, it's just wrong! Once you've ever had a cavity, you will always carry that bacteria inside your mouth.
  • edited April 2012
    Eww imagine the food particles that could be stuck in her mouth and then transfers to the food she's giving her child...I highly doubt she brushes her teeth prior...that's why they have food processors...or even blenders! Lol
  • @ArmahnisMommy c'mon hun eating the placenta isn't that bad. ;-) but seriously I plan to get mine encapsulated this time (pill form) if I can afford it. If not I MIGHT do it myself. Saw an awesome tutorial on café mom on how to do it yourself. I might not be able to stomach just looking at it and the smell. I do want the nutrients though so I guess it's worth it. Your uterus heals sooner from placenta eating; also you regain vitamins sooner because pregnancy strips you of all of that.
  • I dont chew it up but I will bite it down to tiny pieces...
  • Yeah I don't chew it but I will bite food down to smaller pieces sometimes for my daughter...video is just nasty I don't care if its between mother and son...just wrong looking
  • Thats nasty.lol. why does she have to drop in his mouth from hers? Gross.....
  • Lol this was on the news two weeks ago n yes i think its really gross.
  • Im guilty of the chew... i did it with my son a few times but never fed it from my mouth to his like that. He's 4.5yrs old now.
  • That's disgusting and also the comment on eating the placenta ... eww,eww,eww,
  • I don't think eating a placenta is that bad. Animals do it all the time and u are taking a pill form of it. Its not like you're taking it straight off the table and then taking a bite of it :) I would totally get my placenta made into pills since I had bad ppd with my daughter...of course my husband would think I was weird lol