So..........

@jdensma @sehra4177 @CristinaLynn
How is everyone feeling today??? Any body else close to or past there due dates???

Comments

• I am feeling better yesterday was bad.. today the bleeding is more brownish and i still feel a really slow leaking but no color to it. Kinda feels like when youhave your period and stand up and I feel a leaking not alot but can feel it. A lady at work says you can have a slow leak of amniotic fluid...is that right? I am not past the due date but the horrible day yesterday i want this baby here lol!! MY DD is Apr 6th.
  • BTW thanks for asking:) How are you? Sorry at work hard to concentrate on here lol!
  • @sehra4177 yes it's true it happened to me with my first pregnancy I just thought it was more watery discharge but we did a sono and her fluid level was very low and I was induced the next day cause of it
  • oh do you think i should call? I don't know what to do.. :( @Lacy809
  • @Sehra4177 did you go to the hospital? If your waters broke and you haven't started contractions yet, they'll give you pitocin. The longer you go without having baby the more prone you could be to catching an infection. @heather3rdgirl I am tired as hell lol idk why, but since yesterday I've been wanting to just sleep. Things with my body haven't changed much...I feel a little more pressure cause baby dropped more day before last night. How are you feeling? Do you think anything in your body changed?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @CristinaLynn it wasn't my water it seems like a very slow leak and I was bleeidng yesterday inot this morning. So someone at work said you can have a slow leak and wasn't sure if that what it was.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate ok its a relief that it prob isn't amniotic fluid:)
  • @sehra4177 yea it might not be. But wouldn't hurt to have you Dr check or get the papers.
  • @CristinaLynn Yeah that's how I have been super tired. Not sure if there has been any change though :(
  • @jdensma Yeah I was that way too, now I am just always uncomfortable.
  • I know I get that way to, so I just try to play with my daughters a lot :)
  • Ahh my youngest daughter only goes to school half day. So we get some play time.
  • Our we the only mommy due soon? I don't want to leave anyone out :)
  • @jdensma Yeah I do. But can't wait to meet my new little one Sophie :)