Easter Basket ideas...help

edited March 2012 in Babies "First's"
My son is 6.5 months & it's his 1st Easter so I want to Madge it special :D anyone have ideas? What kind of stuff do I put in his basket?

Comments

• I got a basket from Sams that comes with the drool proof little reading books, teething rings, stuffed animal, cuddle blanket and a couple of tub toys. My daughter just turned 6 months (:
  • We put a little stuffed duck, a little book, a Dora movie, and some of the little puff snacks.

Nothing to big, but stuff I know will be used. She will be almost 11. Months for Easter.
  • Some ideas:

Board books, bubbles (for you to blow and baby to giggle at), stacking blocks, a drum, a ball, special plate/bowl set, sippy cup, skidders ( great lightweight shoes for kids Target has them but you can order them online) bath toys, frisbee, bucket and pail, kid friendly plant seeds ( veggies, certain types of flowers), stuffed bunny...

There is really tons of great things.
  • A cute new outfit for spring or summer. Some snacks, a little toy a new book, a movie, tickets to the zoo, or something fun you guys can do together :)
  • Davids first easter basket was filled with stuffed animals, teething rings, baby food and spring clothes