My "friend" is seriously frustrating me.

I'm trying to set up a guys gaming night for my hubbies birthday, something fun inexpensive ya know? The plan was that a bunch of the guys were going to come over, set up an extra tv and xbox, snack out and have a halo fest. But now my friend keeps "forgetting" about the plan or when she remembers she tries to make me move it to her house so she can go out. Originally her and I were supposed to have a girls night at her house and I was going to help her with her kids. This woman goes out every weekend and her husband stays home with the kids. I'm irritated that she's screwing with my plans because she doesn't want to stay home for one damn weekend. It's one thing when its her personal home life, that's none of my business. But its supposed to be about my husband having a weekend with his buddies where they can be as loud and obnoxious as they want without having to worry about waking up kids. Uggggghhhhh just ugh.

Comments

• Thats so cool of you to set a night up for him :) Put your foot down and tell her no!
    props to you though for bein an awesome wifey :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RedShadoe0- he deserves a fun night for all the things he does for me. :) I do plan on reminding her, if I end up watching her three kids then so be it. Her hubby needs a fun night just as much as mine does.
  • @RileyAndMe- I'm more disappointed that I won't get to join the fun. I enjoy video games, in moderation of course. I do understand her needing a night out occasionally but she goes out so much that you can tell it affects her kids.
  • My hubby is the one working, I'm trying to find a job but to no avail. :( He's good about shutting the xbox off at the end of the day. I do agree my friend is selfish, it is who she is. Always has to be the center of attention.
  • It's super frustrating, what did you do about your ex friend? Besides the obvious of being an ex lol.
  • :O Does she happen to live in Utah, cuz she sounds EXACTLY like my ex best friend. She's drunk more than she's sober she goes out at least half of the week, she left her husband who works 2 jobs to be with her jobless bum boyfriend who lives with his mom, and she pawns her kid off onto whoever will take him. I couldn't condone that, so I gave her the boot. [-(
  • @LilSugarsMomma- Haha no, we're in Montana and she doesn't drink. She's "allergic" to liquor.
    @ArmahnisMommy- She can be a good friend at times, and has helped me through some bad stuff. Right now all I need from her is to let her husband be social outside of the house!
    @RileyAndMe- Sad to lose a good friend mainly because their SO sucks ass.(oh god that's a horrible pun)

Hubby is annoyed with her, but then again he's always annoyed with her crap. He said he's totally cool with having guys over this weekend, which means I get to get my ass kicked playing halo! He's just disappointed that her hubby and little ones have to suffer. He'll go over there next weekend to play Risk if it even starts, her newborn is going to be pissed mommy is gone...again.
  • Yup she has a beautiful baby boy, she does bf. Right now she's going to school online, so she pumps a supply so she can go out. I do really care about my friend like I said I'm just super annoyed that yet again she screwed up my plans.