When to go to the ER?

edited March 2012 in Second Trimester
All of a sudden I am having lower back pain. Like center bottom of my back almost tailbone area. And my stomach feels tight and my pelvis is sore. :/ idk when or if I should go to the ER. I am not in excruciating pain but it is enough to feel uneasy. What should I do??

Comments

• How far along are you? To me it just sounds like the suckyness of pregnancy. :(
  • I hope that's what it is. :( I am 15 weeks 4 days..
  • Sounds like normal pregnancy crap... But if your worried always worth calling your doc atleast
  • I agree sounds like normal pregnancy pain and muscles stretching, but I'd call the Dr to make sure. I had that too but fortunately I had my appt the morning I felt like that so I was able to ask...my midwife said its everything inside growing and shifting around. My sis was two weeks before me ajd around the same time I got a text from her bc she is a ftm asking if she should feel this bad and it was painful. So it seems normal. But you know your body and know if it doesn't feel right to you for peace of mind call:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with @homebirthadvocate. Obviously if you are having bleeding, go. Other than that, they wont be able to help you. I would go if the pain gets bad for you, as the ER can give you something to control the pain and make you more comfortable. :) That is about the extent that the ER can do at this gestation
  • I am almost 23 weeks pregnant. I do have the pains in my tail bone area most likely its stretching pains.