Logan Brian (pics)

edited April 2012 in Labor
Me and baby, boy I look horrible...or mad...think just tired!

Logan Brian

Comments

• He's perfect congrats !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats hes so handsome
  • You look amazing and he's perfect! Congrats!!
  • Thx all:):) @Mrz_Jackson @WyattsMommy @jdensma @NylasMommy @Fate I'm just relieved he is here safe and healthy:)
  • What a cute little guy!! And you look great!! Congratulations again :)
  • I hope I will look that good after giving birth! Congradulations he's a cutie :X
  • Congrats, he's gorgeous :)
  • congratulations hon! Welcome to the world little guy. How was the labour?
  • @JoshnEviesmum it went great! I was worried about nothing...I had contractions most of the day. Around 230pm I started really timing them with an app on my phone which they were about 5min apart. Decided at 330pm to take my son to my moms. Had to stop and get the kids movies and milk for my son. Hot to the hospital at about 4pm. Had to wait for them to clean up the room. Bc they had a crazy amount of births this past week, 13 discharges today they said. Finally got on the machines at like 430. SHe checked me I was 7cm, so they said I was ready...to another room. Labor and delivery (I don't think they thought I'd go that fast) got in here at 500pm ish. They were still middle of getting all my info about me and IVs in...I felt I had to push around 530pm...and they paged my Dr. Pushed starting around 555pm...he was out around 6pm. All estimated times bc I was so concentrating on breathing bc I kept to my decision of no epidural. Now a beautiful baby boy is here and I'm in love:)
  • aww i bet... hes absolutely gorgeous. Im so glad it went better than you expected, and no epi either! well done you! xxx
  • @jdensma lol, no he was driving...I just waited til the last last min bc I didn't want to be sent home from the hospital. @JoshnEviesmum @bexiewexie @cupcake22 thx:) cupcake22 lol, I felt like it...and my fiance was taking the pics, I was like no more...lol.
  • Oh and they ended up breaking my water and right after he was out:)
  • He is soo cute!!
  • Congrats, you and baby are both beautiful!
  • @jdensma lmao, thats funny:-) it was pretty funny tho when my fiance, mr laid back comes running out of the store with the milk...i thought he robbed the place, turns out it was a new cashier and somehiw she rang up the milk like 5 times. Had to call the mgr. He was getting ansty so he was like i got a pregnant fiance in the car. He said he tried to just give her $5 and said he had to go but she was like no, its almost fixed, her mgr finally voided everything. So, two nervous people one cashier and my fiance , that had to be a funny site:-) it was funny bc my brother said he wouldn't have known i was having contractions or on my way to the hospital bc when we dropped off my son i was so calm. Trust me i was nervous but i didn't want my fiance more nervous than he was so i had to be the calm one:-)

@PregnantELF @Proudmum @HomeBurthAdvocate thank you:-)