august mommy

edited January 2011 in August 2011
August is a long ways away. I'm so anxious!

Comments

• When are you due
  • I'm due August 29th :) first baby
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 I too want to know the sex already! I dislike the waiting part.
  • Due august 7th with third :-)
  • Im due aug 31st first baby and have every symptoms lol
  • Im due around aug 29 and its my first!!
  • Aug 8, first baby! :D
  • Im due august 20, with my first as well!
  • I'm due august 20th too :-) this will be my 4th baby but 3rd that makes it into the world I hope! X
  • Aug 7 with my third can't wait!. :X
  • Due August 18 ;)
    My first little one.
    My bdays August 9, woohoo, so excited.
  • Due 8August with my second, my first is 14mths...I am soo excited to find out as well
  • Due Aug 1st with my 2nd & my hubbys b-day is the 9th- we are all so excited! Good luck everyone!!! :)
  • August 18th my first. I just desperately need that first scan right now so I know it's in there! I'd hate to find out i'm a fraud, sore boobs and weird dreams aside! I need proof, then I can worry constantly till my next scan ha ha.
  • hay ladies im new 2 this site .im due 12th of august this is my 5th pregnancy my 1st an 4th pregnancy from ended in miscarriage .congrats to all the mummys due in august .
  • Heyy girls I'm due on the 1st of august with my first child I'm kinda scared & nervouse seeming tht I'm a teen mom I'm going to be 17 I have a wonderfull family & boyfriend to help though(: good luck everyone!(:
  • I am due on aug 26th with my first. I get to have my first ultrasound on 1/26/11 and am so excited. We have been trying for a little over three years and just found out we are pregnant! Congrats to all the mommys to be!!!!!
  • I am due on aug 26th with my first. I get to have my first ultrasound on 1/26/11 and am so excited. We have been trying for a little over three years and just found out we are pregnant! Congrats to all the mommys to be!!!!!
  • Due aug 31st
    First ultrasound 1/27/11
    So excited &nd I hate this waiting game tew I jus wanna kno this will be my first bby cuming into the wrld frm 2 other pregnancies which ended in mc's gud luck ladies ! CONGRATS TEW ALL :X
  • I'm due August 6th and it will be my first! I can't wait! ;;)
  • I'm due august 24th 3rd pregnancy but 2nd baby, God willing. My first will be turning 5 in april, can't wait!
  • Im due August 20th, my bday! This will be my 2nd child. My daughter is 5yrs old.
  • I'm due aug 22 with my first. Were soo excited but I'm constantly worrying I can't wai til Monday my first ultrasound I think ill feel better. Oh and aug 18 is my bday so that will be fun :)
  • August 16. First baby. I can't wait to see my baby girl!!! ;;)