baby girl

edited April 2012 in Babies "First's"
Kirsten had her 1st trip to the zoo yesterday. It was fun besides it was a little windy. Has anyone else been to there zoo?

Comments

• I went to our zoo back in September, but haven't gone this year. It was crazy windy yesterday, but it was nice besides that! Now it's been snowing and raining...gotta love Utah weather LOL.
  • I cant wait to take mine to the zoo! And yes @lilsugarsmomma, utah weather is awesome. I swear my house is gunna blow over from this wind.
  • I took Tessa like a month ago and she liked it as much as a 7 month old would lol. She made eye contact with a few other babies and that really got her excited haha.
  • @littlesugarsmomma Utah is the one state (i know of) that it can be 80 degrees one day and snowing the next. Lol. My phone is off right now so i can't text you.
    @jennalynne87 i didn't know you were in Utah. Lol. Where are you located. I got a season pass so we should meet in person and have a day at the zoo. Lol.
    @starrxoxo9 lol. My little girl is only 3 1/2 months and she just chilled in the snuggy. Lol. But yesterday she seen a baby at church and was happy to see another baby. Lol.
  • I think she's in Provo...I could be wrong LOL. We should round up our kids and have a play date. It would be fun.
  • Close, orem.
  • i think iam going to take my daughter to the aquarium her daddy just got her a fish tank and set it up so cute with bright pink rocks and spongbob charaters she loves watching the fish. so cute how the simplest things make babies giggle
  • I want to take y son but it is getting so hot in Houston
  • @littlesugarsmomma i agree. Playdate. Lol.
    @jennalynn89 i have a friend in orem. Lol.
  • edited April 2012
    @septbabie i would love to go to an aquarium. Lol.
    @preggointx i bet. We have crazy Utah weather. How are you.