Anyone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area?

Or in the path of these tornadoes?! I'm praying for y'all, and please check in with us to let us know you and your loved ones are alright. [-O<

Comments

• My sister is hiding in her bathroom with her cat her husband in the other side of town at work
  • @eeyore that is awful, I'm praying for them!!
  • edited April 2012
    She says it passed the house but now waiting for the weather to pass thru where her husband is working
  • I am....I was at work. All my family and friends are safe. Some friends have some property damage none severe that I know of yet. There is a lot of damage ffom the tornados tho. It seemed like they were dropping down every where all around us, it was scary. Thank you for your prayers and concern.
  • @momma_erica @2ndbutfirst @eeyore I'm glad everybody is safe and unharmed. Man, what a scary ordeal! I watched it all go down on TV and was horrified! I've never really been around tornadoes although there was one that hit downtown Salt Lake City back in '99, but we are in earthquake country and I've experienced a few minor ones...natural disasters are scary!