Hey September 2011 Mommys!!!!

edited April 2012 in Babies
How's the mommy life treating you? Upload pictures of your cuties!!!!! I would but i don't know how :(

Comments

• Bellas almost 7months now, sits up, rolling over has ZERO teeth grrrr!!! can say hiya, mama, dada, baba and likes to shout rahhh and scare people! She will stand alone for a few seconds then just flops lol. i can't post a pic coz the app won't let me :-\
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My lil dude will be 7 months on the 8th the happiest guy :)
  • Mine just turned 6 months. He is sooooo happy and is starting to try out independence. :-(
  • Savanah just turned 6 months and has 2 teeth, can roll both ways and is a very happy baby :)

Pretty girl :)

Silly baby :)

Savanah and her bestie Cheyenne :)

• Baby John is 6 months, he'll be 7 months on the 16th :D He's growing too fast on me. At his 6month check up he was 19lbs. 11oz. 28in. He has 6 teeth (4top, 2bottom), he crawls, sits up sometimes, drinks through a sippy cup, eats baby food, LOVES bathtime, the ABC's, story time & being outdoors! He says "MOMMA" & almost says "dada". He is such a cutie pie, I wish I knew how to upload a photo on here...
  • Sidney is doing great. She will be 7mos on the 17th. She was 16lbs 14oz and 26in at her 6mo appt. She is sitting by herself now and getting her first tooth. She babbles alot but has not said her first word yet. She is so happy and smiley. She is eating solids too. She is the most amazing little thing. I love her so much. My profile pic is from about a month ago :)
  • edited April 2012
    Jacob was born on September 8th. We bought him a puppy in February for Valentines day its his bff! He has 2 bottom teeth and almost his 2 top front teeth. He tries to crawl and gets mad when he can't lol. He rolls over and sleeps through the night!
  • My girl will be 7 months on the 30th :) she's 14.4lbs she rolls both ways, sits without support, sleeps through the night and is just so happy :)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/emfbc/IMG1096.jpg
  • My son will be 8mths here in 2wks. At 6mth checkup which was a wk before he was 7mths he weighed 17lbs and 6oz and 27.5in long. Can semi crawl, sit up, and roll over. Says baba, dada, mama.
  • edited April 2012
    my lil guy Alex born Sep 17 20011! is now 7 months!! at his 6 months app he was at 18lbs and 27 inchs he's just about crawling now he can sit up on his own now yay! :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Isaac turned 6mo on the 28th. He can sit for a bit before falling over. Rolls from back to stomach all the time. Hates going from stomach to back. Gets around pretty well by scooting backwords and is currently stuck on the Mmm sound. Momma mum mom... over and over lol makes me think of Stewie from family guy. He also likes, no loves screeching like some condor or something.
    He weighed 16lbs and is 26inches long. Were still slowly bringing in food since he has a lot of allergies and intolerences. But, today he did enjoy his sweet potatoe fries that I made.
    And no teeth yet but teething like there is no tomorrow.
  • Hi Ladies Long Time No Hear I Havent Been On Here In FOREVER I Guess I Was So Busy With Motherhood But Ka'Dyn Is 7 Months & Full Of Energy...
    -How Do Yu Upload Pics