July 2011 babies

edited April 2012 in Babies
Hows my july 2011 babies? What day was your lo born? Is your baby crawling, or standing up by themselves, or wanting to walk ect....

Camila talks well in her own language lol.. She stands up. Gets mad if you take food away from her hands. She hasnt crawled yet she does crawl but in her tummy like shes swimming or something. My baby shes growing up soo fast.

Comments

• Oh and shes getting her two top teeth..
  • Charlie was born the 21st he weighs 24.14 oz! He can sit fine and shuffle backwards when hes on his belly but is too lazy to do much else, he just cries till we get him what he wants. He loves to stand and boy can my boy eat! Love him so much :)
  • My daughter was born July 5th :) she walks if you hold her hands, creeps along furniture, waves and says "hi", feeds herself, knows her doggies names and who mommy and grandma are, plays "wheres the baby?", and loves to bang her toys around to make loud noises lol!
  • Camila was born on july 22 too.
  • Jaymasyn was born July 26. He crawls like a pro he pulls himself up to stuff and walks when you hold his hands. he says mom, dada, and papa. He has two top teeth almost 3 and two bottom teeth.
  • Isaias was born July 9th he sits by himself he army crawls he's wants to walk but I want him to crawl on his hands and knees first. He drinks out of a straw he says momma dada hi and love you. He pulls himself up and he has 6 teeth