Easton!

We have decided to name our 2nd boy Easton and I have another son named Bentley Kade. Me and my hubbys middle name start with J's and I wanted to have Easton's middle name be Jace, but don't want Bentley to be the only one left out with a K middle name lol. So...I need ideas for middle names for Easton...doesn't have to start with a K, but cannot start with a J.

Comments

• Kale is my sons middle name. It's not common, and I like it!
  • edited April 2012
    Kaine, Shane, Zane, Derek, Scott, Sky ( to girlish maybe)... Darn girl this is hard. I'm not very good at boy names and for some reason all I can think of are J names and vegetables ( I have no idea why ) lol I don't suppose you want an Easton Eggplant for a son.
  • I asked my son he suggested Kai, Cole, and Waldo.
  • Kai is cute! Kole would be cute as well.
  • I agree kole is super cute with Easton!
  • Oh, I love Kole!
  • Lol, well from now on I'll get my son to name everyone's babies. :)
  • I love the name Easton!!
  • I love Kole too, but Cox would be the last name and idk if I like that together lol :/
  • Hmm. With that last name, seems like you need to stay away from "K" and "C" names to avoid that weird sounding flow. I had a hard time with that for my son's name, too...he still ended up with double J's for middle and last name though. :) The other option is you can give him two middle names so you break up the alliteration. Those are hard names to put together...naming boys is so hard!! Good luck, mama!
  • michael, matthew, alexander, benjamen