16 week appointment

edited April 2012 in Second Trimester
Went good! We listened to the baby's heartbeat :) dr said it sounds like a girl! :P My next appointment is April 26 and we will be finding out what we are having!

Comments

• Really ! That's great Wat was the heartbeat
  • Thats my bday!!
  • That's great! I find out on the 24th what I'm having :) What are you hoping for?
  • @Mrz_Jackson she didn't tell me what it was.. I think she was just as excited as me to hear it! Lol but she's like that sounds like a girl.

@tryinghard19 I cant wait lol.

@EricaK22 How far along are you?! I really just want a healthy baby. Lol but if it happens to be a girl I'll be thrilled :P My bd and my two brothers are all hoping for a boy of course! What are you hoping for?
  • The dr said it sounds like a girl lol you cant tell by a heartbeat :) well congradulations I hope everything goes smoothly for you! :D
  • Yeah.... My babies heart best was always over 150 so we thought girl.... At my 20w scan it was 137 at my gender reveal party we found out it was a BOY! The whole heart best thing is a crock. But really the chances are 50/50.
    The next u/s you have coming up is the best! In my pic that was my baby at 20w!
  • ^^ Exactly I agree with @babyluv8 I think the heartbeat thing is just to see if baby is ok..
  • I know it is impossible to tell if it's a girl or boy by the hb. But it's fun to rub it into bd face that both the dr and I think it's a girl! I'm convinced its a girl bd is convinced its a boy so it's fun to mess with him lol.
  • In the very beginning of my pregnancys it was always tru with all 3
  • both hubby and I thought girl. Hubby was 99.9% girl. I wasn't that positive. Well we have guys little .1% inside me lol.
  • Yay great to hear cant wait to find out what your having. So glad you have made it this far. @rjr33
  • @rjr33 I'm 19 Weeks. I'm hoping for a girl too, but another Boy is fine with me. I don't find out until the 24th :)