how often do you and you S/O.... (tmi)

Have sex??? I have been with my husband for almost 3 yrs and married for almost 2 of them. He doesn't have a very high sex drive and thinks its normal we only do the deed once every 2wks or so. I on the other hand would like it atleast every other night. So my question is how often do real married couples (not from books or magazines) do the deed? Oh an who comes onto who? Lol

Comments

• edited April 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not married yet but together 2 years and its usually every other night. sometimes we go a week but that's rare :)
  • pretty much exactly the same as you. I hate it. I have tried every trick i know to make it more often, but his sex drive is so much lower than mine. In previous relationships i had sex every day or at least every other day, so its been a big adjustment, and Im still trying to get my head around it. :-(
  • My husband and i have been together 4 years and we usually have sex every night if not twice a night and then sometimes in the morning i have a hard time keeping up with him lol but good luck have you tried to sit down with him and tell him how you feel
  • im not married but ive been with him for 5 yrs.. he doesnt have a very high sex drive either and on the other hand i dO! lol i would want it everynight! but i wanna say maybe 2 week :/ and sometimes all weekend cus i make the first move
  • @skysma yessss!!! I tell him all the time. I try to come onto him and he says he doesn't like it. "It makes him think I'm slutty" I just don't know what I can do. I have a very high sex drive and like @joshneviesmum in previous relationships I am use to getting some every night although I am use to being with 21 yr olds and my hubby is 30. It's just so frustrating!
  • We've been married almost 8 yrs. Normally it's only a couple times a month. We r ttc so around o time its more, of course. But, im ok w only a couple times a month. I'm sure my husband wouldnt mind doing it more. I dont know... The older we get the less it seems to happen. We're busy w kids, school, work...? Seems to be fine for us tho. Have u talked to ur husband about how u feel?
  • you sure we arent married to the same guy LOL- i even tried a sexy red basque, fishnets, the whole shebang, and what did i get? A Total flop! I was so mad after that time, so now i dont bother with sexy lingerie anymore : -(
  • We've been together 10 yrs..sexually 8 and married 4... we do the do 3+ times a week...
  • Also we have 1 5 yr old...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My hubby and I are going on9 yes married in Oct and we have sex 4-5 times a week if it were up to him every day would be awesome I can't keep up with him at times my sex drive is not like it used to.
  • We have been together for almost 14 years and married for almost 6. Usually once or twice a week. Before I started this stupid birth control after Ashton was born six months ago it was like 4-5 times a week. But the pill has robbed me of my sex drive!
  • We are going on 9 years together and we do it about 5 times a week.
  • @JoshnEviesmum Lol. It used to be 10-12 times a week. After the kids came, we had to cut back. Its all him though. I have a hard time saying no. Lmao.
  • 2 years together, with 10 month old kid, and we Do it 3-5x a week.
  • @fate, all i can say is no wonder youve got 4 babies haha! 12 times a week? Damn, im lucky if i get that in a whole season, hubby would keel over and die if i asked him for HALF that much lol x
  • *sigh* ever since coming off birth control my sex drive is GONE. We only have sex maybe 5x a month now (and thats usually baby dancing week)? It's bad... I want my drive back!!! We've been together for 4 years now.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 4 yrs together gonna be 3 yrs of marriage this year, 6 almost 7 month old, we do the deed once or twice a day, if hes working here we will do it at lunch time also, quicky and I love those hahahahha, lol.... maybe try talking to him andthe starting just depends who wants it lol
  • I haven't had sex since dec! Haha. But mainly because pregnancy doesn't really put me in the mood like it does for others. However, when I wasn't pregnant we'd sometimes go a month without it. I just am not big on it I guess. unless its to make a baby. Sad but true.
  • @babyluv8 we're the same way... hubby hates it, but it doesn't bother me. It's pretty sad sometimes. lol.
  • @babyluv8 ha same here! Hate it, but hubby hasn't made himself very appealing since the baby was born ..sad....
  • Ok first of all I'm jealous and moving country now lol. My wife and I have been together 14yrs and married nearly 6yrs. After 3 kids and never a overly active sex life as wife never in the mood we are currently going on 14 months of maybe getting it in 2-3 times. When ttc she decided it was 2-3 times a day for nearly 12 months, really a good way to make a guy resent her and the baby even though that sounds shit its hard not to.
  • Gawd I hope hubby and I never get to that point :( @dadof2n1togo
  • @JoshnEviesmum Lmfao. No kidding! His boys can swim. ;))
  • I would say about twice a week but and my husband almost always starts it but not because I don't want to or whatever..the rest of the days/hrs of the week its me begging him. Lol. I'm a sex fiend from what I'm told.
  • When I met my husband I was 19 he was 27. We dated 4months before the first time, then it was every other day, but after about a month of that he couldn't keep up with me! Lol I too was use to every day with my ex....so I was constantly coming on to him. We've been together 5 years now, married for one year. We do it about twice a week average, but now that we have our son I find he tries harder to get some cause we never know when we will have a another minute!
  • Man i feel lazy. We do it maybe once a week