flailing arms

edited April 2012 in Babies
My baby has started flailing her arms sometimes like she will just sit there and wave them around and also when she is fussing and trying to eat she will flail the one arm and hit my chest. she's 6 months is this normal for this age? I thought she should have more control by now

Comments

• Lol she probably is just noticing that she CAN control what her arms do. My baby has started slapping things and shaking her head no. She sure looks crazy sometimes LOL!!!
  • what a coincidence.. I was worrying my son had a problem. Hes been doing this like weird hitler like gesture with his one arm. He will be 7 months on the 14th
  • @kayycarter she does it while shes eating and its like all of a sudden WHAP on my chest lol I think maybe its cuz shes just learning how to use both hands together?? cuz lately she holds her toys with both hands and lifts them up over her head lol @starrxoxo9 shaking her head, too cute! how old is she??
  • lol, he literally started like 3 days ago when I was giving him his bottle and he just kept wacking at my face. little boogers lol
  • Mine has been doing that a while. 6months on the 11th
  • Lol she's 8 months