weird feeling?

edited April 2012 in Pregnant
I took a dollar tree test a couple of weeks ago and it was negative. But the last week I have felt little movements. The other night I kid u not often felt like a baby turned over in my stomach. It's always in the middle or left side. It's so weird! Please tell me I'm not pregnant cause right now it's not okay

Comments

• You wouldn't feel a baby kick or move this early on in pregnancy (if you were to be pregnant). It could be gas or indigestion.
  • I sometimes get phantom kicks or movements, I gave birth in November. I thought I was going crazy but I guess it's common if you have recently had a baby.
  • @smcox my baby will be a year this month.

Well every dollar tree test I have ever took said negative. Even with my last. I would be anywhere from 3-4 months prego. I doubt it but when u see your stomach move it's scary lol
  • Yep! It's mostly been on the inside more recently but I saw my tummy move some a while ago. Maybe go to the Dr and get a blood test done just in case?
  • Lol I will cause I'm going in on the 17th. I have been tanning so I pray I'm not and my stomach is being odd
  • I had my son 8 months ago and I still have phantom kicks often.
  • I'm going to believe it's phantom kicks
  • I get the same thing. I doubt it is a pregnancy. :)
  • edited April 2012
    For a year after I had my first son, I felt exactly what you described. Very weird & feels very much like a baby but its not! Even a dollar store test would be positive if you were far enough along to.feel movement, so I wouldnt waste money or time getting blood tests etc. I read somewhere after I felt it that it is either gas or possibly organs & intestines shifting back into place. Remember, when you are preggo, everything gets pushed out of place & distorted! Im sure it takes time to return to normal
  • Dollar store tests work, I tested with one a day b4 my period n still got a pos, dought u r.
  • Yea I used dollar store with both babies & found out relatively early. I think the day of missed period and the day after
  • I'm not worried. If I was I'm sure I would be sick like I was with both my kids.