My baby is balled up on my right side & wont movvve! Lol

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
All night I was having trouble sleeping, when on my right he or she has no choose but to move... But when I sit up or stand baby is back on my right side & comfy lol...

Comments

• Mine is too! Sometimes I can push her lill butt to the middle with my hand but she always comes right back. Not fun as she is getting bigger her feet go right in my ribs
  • Omg its such a weird feeling to me... & thx I never thought to move it with my hand lol I just lay on the oppisite side... Ima start moving its behind lol... Im 15 & 1/2 wks & I can feeel my baby, imagine when im farther along?! Oh my :)
  • @My1st_Augbayb im 16 weeks due aug 18 lol i only feel my baby squirm all day or give a few kicks lol i cant wait untill he/she doing all that...when do u find out what ur having??
  • That's exactly where mine loves to hang out lol in breach at 25 weeks also doesn't help my bladder x
  • @Shevybad my next appt is on wed im gonna ask my dr, cuz im pretty sure they could tell the sex by wed cuz i'll be 16wks by the appt. But what sucks is the office I go to is soo pack with several other dr's too, my u/s has to be setup like an appt... Im tired of referring to my baby as "it" or "he or she" lol!
  • Lol yup seems like they love the right side @lolapeachy
  • Im 20 weeks n it loves to b on my left but last couples days on my right n movin alot. Lol
  • @My1st_Augbabyb omg me too my doc office had 2 doctors lol there married i dont like any and everybody so if its not one of them i'll leave but yeah they wish me luck tomorrow im praying for a lil girl lol
  • @Shevybad
    Gurl I have 4 dr's in my office imagine that gurl... Lol
    I want a lil man! :)
    (a lil girl would b tooo sassy like her mom lol)
  • @elyandanthony
    Your baby like the left??? Lol
    I wish my baby would stay in the middle & let mommy b comfy lol but nooooo
  • @my1st_augbayb I'm 30 wks so I can really feel a lill butt hangin out right under my ribs, it looks like I have an extra love handle lol
  • Lol I'm going thru the same thing, this is my first, found out on valentines day we are having a little girl (alyxis nevaeh), she loves to be curled up on my right side and snuggled towards my back! Getting comfortable is very difficult any more. Oh I'm due july 5 and just about 22wks.
  • @mommy2audrey
    Haha lol thats so funny... If my lil one doing this so early on... I dnt wanna know whats its gonna do when im 30wks like u lol
  • My mom said I stayed on her left side right up until she was going in for a c section then I moved to the.center lol. My baby likes my r side too. There's always a bump poking out which im guessing is her butt :)
  • @babygrl7511
    This my 1st too & the lil one's seem like they dnt care how mommy feeling they just wanna lay out & feel relaxed all in our tummy's ,backs &ribs omg lol
  • Btw @babygrl7511 I love the name u picked out
  • I'm 36 weeks and somehow she balls herself up right under my boobs.. Its soooo uncomfortable! Most of the time I can't even push her down with my hand.. She's already.stubborn lol.. Does anybody else have this problem?
  • Lololol @kayleigh27 omg thats so funny to think about. My baby comes to center very seldomly not to often either right or left...
  • Omg all the way up to your boob? U gotta b kidding? @brooke19 thats crazy!
  • @My1st_Augbayb You are very right, I get so amused by it. I love to feel her move around! It worries me to death when I dont. I'm constantly worrying with this being my first lol....it was one name we instantly loved! B-)
  • My baby girl is already stubborn too! At my last ultra sound, she at first wasn't going to let us know what she was, but luckily she let us see she was a girl, then decided since we knew that information she wasn't going to let us see her face! Lol she kept flipping over, showing plenty of her butt and covering her face with her arms, playing peek-a-boo!
  • @lolapeachy My son was like that for the longest. He put so much pressure on my pelvis that he was literally separating my pelvic bone. He was basically standing straight up in my stomach. I had to go on maternity leave early because I couldn't stand & even when sitting it didn't feel any better. I lived in the bathroom @ least it felt like I did lol. I was so thankful when he finally flipped.
  • That is so how I feel lol feel like her toes are gonna poke out to much info I know sorry :-) been having lovely braxton hicks this eve making it fun for ny right side x
  • How does braxton hicks feel??? @lolapeachy
  • Fine :-) just my belly goes all tight like a squeeze from the inside Haha doesn't hurt at all just tight and strange x
  • @brooke19 I'm with you. I'm 34 weeks and her butt is lodged right into my right ribs and I can't move her for nothing in the world. At 16 wks she started w her head there. I thought it was bad then but its 10x worse now that shes so much bigger! She stays there about 90% of the time. So ladies still in your 2nd trimester try your best to break the babies of their habit now before it gets worse! Lol
  • @My1st_Augbayb my lil one likes to sit nxt to my ribb on my left side. lol hurts the crap outta me
  • Lol How far along r u?? @Kayyd
  • @PeytonsMommyToBe
    U right ima try to get my lil one out that habit... Hopefully not stubborn lol /:-)