wow! such a blonde moment!

edited April 2012 in Babies
So I am waiting on hubbys mom to do her grocery shopping, she has health issues so she can't drive. Anyways..I bf so I was feeding my daughter in the back seat with a cover so she finishes and I let her stretch and hang out, well in the mean time she poops..so I go to change her and me being lazy didn't want to take her inside so I open the gate to the back and lay her down, well it'd windy so I had a bright idea to climb in too and shut it..not a good idea, I was stuck lol. So needless to say I had to lower the back seat, climb over top and get out. I probly looked hilarious and stupid. Oh and to make things better she pooped all over my shirt! What day it has been already! Lol

Comments

• LOL that sucks!
  • Lol yea it did but it was also funny..I couldn't believe I did that! Lol
  • Oh wow lol :) I have alot of blonde moments myself and I'm not a blonde.
  • Me either! My hair is dark brown lol @aishamusa

@smcox forgot to tag you in my other post.
  • RMAO... I been there! Changing my LO in the back of my SUV with my lift gate up and the wind blowing..

Never thought about climbing in tho.. LOL

It was take waaay more effort for me to climb my fat ass in.. not to mention "climb over the seats"

We would have been stuck in the back until my MIL came back.. lol
  • @ynvtish I wouldn't have thought about climbing in but I had to change her entire outfit and it was a cold wind so the only thing I could think of was to climb in. We have a caliber so it wasn't that bad of a climb lol but still after I shut the gate I was like Omg! I'm stuck lol