HELP!! LMP DOES NOT MATCH MY DUE DATE GIVEN BY DR.

OK SO IM EXPECTING MY FIRST AND IM VERY CONFUSED EASTER SUNDAY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND MY BABY DADDYS FAMILY LIVES PRETTY FAR IDK IF I SHOULD GO OR NOT BECAUSE BASED ON MY LAST PERIOD WHICH WAS JULY 15 MY DUE DATE WOULD BE APRIL 20TH...YEAH ANY DAY NOW RIGHT MAKING ME 38 WEEKS PREGNANT BUT ACCORDING TO THE ULTRASOUND DATE GIVEN TO ME I'M DUE MAY 12TH THATS ALMOST A MONTHS DIFFERENCE AND ITS REALLY IRRATATING ME ESPECIALLY CUZ ITS MY FIRST AND I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO EXPECT HER SO MY QUESTION IS HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU LADYS AND IF SO WHAT DATE SHOULD I GO BY MY LMP OR THE U/S DATE???

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I would go by the ultrasound because its a more precise measurement. Have you asked your Dr?
  • My lmp gave me a due date of April 29th but baby measured smaller in the first ultrasound and gave me a due date of may 5th and I go with the may 5th due date
  • By whichever date the doctor gave you :)
  • The very first ultrasound date is the most accurate, in my experience. Its been correct, plus or minus just a couple days of when I had both of my babies
  • I went by my last period, which I kept specific track of. She was born on her due date.
  • Happened to me. My ultrasound was 23 days later.