really frustrated

edited February 2011 in September 2011
I'm 10 wks today I haven't seen a doctor yet and I was supposed to go in on wed but they have decided to cancel my appt and I can't get ahold of them to reschedule it. I have tricare so I its a military doctor. They never have any open appts so I'm afraid it'll be weeks until I can get in. I don't know what to do I'm not ok with waiting I always get scared somethings wrong and I know I won't be able to relax until I see me baby healthy on an us.

Comments

• Do u have tricare prime or standard
  • Prime I hate it id prefer standard so I can go where ever but it'll all worked out in the end I got in the next day
  • Tell them uv been having serious pains so they will b worried n get u in sooner, or go to the er n say ur worried about something n they will do an ultra sound on u there :)
  • I have tricare military also and I'm 11w6d and haven't seen a doctor yet either I don't have an appointment till I'm 13 weeks it was the same way with my first child then after the first appointment my next one was a month later its just the military nothing to be considered about