Happy Easter Ladies

edited April 2012 in Current Events
Here is a pic of Nyla & the bunny. Lol & its my Husbands birthday :x
Share ur Easter pics :)

Comments

• edited April 2012
    HAPPY EASTER PRINCESS NAYLA!!! Photobucket

Everytime I take a pic with my phone that damn black dot comes out in my pics:/frusterating! lol
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Aww pretty Nyla! Lol mines hasn't even left the car yet. It's somewhere in there. But it has all three of my kids and hazels not looking.

@juliansmommy soo handsome!

Happy Easter Nyla and Julian!
  • @bexiewexie thank u mama :)

@juliansmommy awe, in both pics hes smiling :) is that ur niece who plays the zoo game? She pretty :)

@myheartzx3 thanks girl :) hurry & post up ur pic lol
  • Idk where their dumb daddy put it lol he said its somewhere in the car. Nyla's one came out so good tho.
  • @myheartzx3 lol ohhh no, u should beat him up jkjk. How was ur easter with the kids tho? We had a blast i made two baskets one for my nephew n one for my lil brother hes 8. Then we had a easter egg hunt :)
  • edited April 2012
    I know ima beat him up soon. Lol it was fun! I made 5 baskets. For my kids and my two nephews...we had an easter egg hunt with all my family and then we went to eat at chilis. Omg u gotta try this oreo molten cake from there it's sooo good.

But it's sounds like u had fun too. Did u let Nyla get some eggs?
  • Happy late easter to you ladies, glad yall had a good one. Love the easter pics!
    @juliansmommy
    @nylasmommy
    @myheartzx3
  • edited April 2012
    @myheartzx3 awe u had a busy day :) awe ur so sweet to make all the kiddos those baskets. Ive never had chilis. We just had a big homemade meal.. It was nice :) mmm that oreo cake sounds delish. We had a strawberry ic3 cream cake It was nigels bday. Nyla didnt get no eggs :( she just looked pretty haha

@pregnantelf happy late easter to u & Rion :) did u make him a basket?

• No but we bought him a new car seat because he out grew his infant seat, we also bought him 4 outfits. My mom bought him toys and an outfit, my mother inlaw bought him a book and baby's first easter bib. My sister bought him a stuffed monkey. We dyed eggs and had a crawfish boil with my whole family!!!
  • @pregnantelf oh wow he got a whole bunch of goodies. My Family loves crawfish but ive never had It. I heard they have some bomb crawfish at boiling crab.
  • Well the first time you eat it, is usually not a good experience, learning to peel them is the hardest part, and then you realize to get full, you'll have to peel alot lol! I've been eating them since I was very young and was taught to peel at the age of 5! But I'll tell you its worth it. You also have to know how to make the perfect dip! Lol I sound like a dork I know, but its one of my favorite foods! You must try it one day.
  • awe she is a cutie. can she give her bff some of that hair? lol i love that lil bow on her dress too. mmm i love ice cream cake too. heres the oroe cake so delish it was gone in 60 seconds lmao

i am so bad i didn't even take pics of my older kids at the egg hunt like i usually do lol
    heres hazel and her cousin

• @pregnantelf lol, oh wow u've been eating forever. I think i will try It one day. Does It taste like lobster, crab Or shrimp?? I knoe theres not alot of meat in crawfish.

@myheartzx3 awe u did an awesome job on the baskets.,ur kids look happy.. Hazel has changed alot. So pretty. Oh n the dessert looks so good but thats too much sugar for me lol
  • Yeah she's getting so big. We just did her three month pics...10 days late because she didn't wanna take a pic the first time lol. I tried to put things in their baskets that they are really into so they were happy.
  • No out doesn't taste like any thing eles, but same texture as lobster.

@myheartzx3 hazel looks super cute in her easter outfit! Oh and... (we finally got to 99)
  • @PregnantELF thanks! lol and yea...so it stays at 99 forever i guess?
  • @myheartzx3 yep, how dumb, its like they didn't finish the game.....wierd, but still glad we made it.